He is grinding my gears!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
I know I know - it's not like me to post something negative but I can't hold back on this....

Where the flip did they find Annoying Alan?

He seems to find its more importan
t that he gets a good look up close of a piece before he lets the viewer see it!

Then when a piece has sold he has to have another good look at it, as if its some rare antique.

Oh and not to mention his squeaky voice, it goes right through me.

:mysmilie_73:

Sorry I have to disagree, Alan is lovely and he has a very laid back presenting style which is enjoyable to watch.

I think you're (Mr J that is) watching a different Alan to the one I can see and hear.

I LOVE ALAN!!! He is such a sweetheart. As Sazza says, he is very laidback and exceptionally watchable, has a laugh, also has a laugh with us too coming into the chat between stints, and always replies if you tweet or message him. A really really lovely chap!

Him and Sarah C are my faves!!

I really like Alan too, he's defintley one of my favourite presenters

don't mind alan i must say, hes ok. its jamie and carol that i find unwatchable! mostly jamie as carol has recently started to grow on me strangely!

I said the same thing when everyone was 'slatting' the lovely Caroline Lyndsay.

Well it's a good job we don't all agree with each other or the forum would be a very dull place. As long as everyone is polite in voicing their opinions then this is what the forum is for.

Give me the lovely Alan any day over Caroline Lyndsay. I think he is lovely, very personable, very likeable and very watchable.

Well it's a good job we don't all agree with each other or the forum would be a very dull place. As long as everyone is polite in voicing their opinions then this is what the forum is for.

Give me the lovely Alan any day over Caroline Lyndsay. I think he is lovely, very personable, very likeable and very watchable.

I agree! Alan's a country mile better than Caroline Lyndsay.

Hi everyone!!
I'm new to the forum tonight but have been reading threads of interest for a few months now. Just want to say that I really like Alan when he's presenting. He seems like a really nice bloke, very friendly. In fact, I usually buy something when Alan's on........:mysmilie_17:

All down to individual preference I suppose.

Personally I am a big fan of Alan and would prefer he was looking at jewellery and describing it while the item was being loaded into their computer for sale rather than staring blankly at the screen or making stupid trite and embarresing comments.

I think Alan is very engaging and to his credit I have found he always answers emails and acknowledges contributions to his twitter and facebook site.
:mysmilie_245:

i have to say that i like Alan and caroline, the two that make me gnash my teeth are adina and John scott first thing in the morning can cope with him later in the day but not at 7am and adina well i just want to smack her face :mysmilie_17:

Cannot STAND caroline lynsey! worse ever! jamie does come a close second though, adina third worst i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back