Delivery trick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
I see now that the new feature telling us the estimated delivery date for orders is yet another farce. I was stupid enough to order something on 30 July. Delivery was stated as 5 August. It sat for days as 'Awaiting dispatch', then on 4 August it was marked 'Invoiced' but the delivery date was changed to 8 Aug. Have just checked this morning and delivery is now estimated as 11 August!!! What the heck is going on with this shower (I know, silly question)!

The usual Chess it happens to everyone have stopped watching IDW the last time I ordered something from them sat waiting for weeks and they even took the payment from me and then got a letter saying that I wouldnt be getting the item as there had been some quality control issue and they had all been withdrawn from sale I was gutted and now dont even tune in any more

The usual Chess it happens to everyone have stopped watching IDW the last time I ordered something from them sat waiting for weeks and they even took the payment from me and then got a letter saying that I wouldnt be getting the item as there had been some quality control issue and they had all been withdrawn from sale I was gutted and now dont even tune in any more

You'd have thought they'd have completed quality checks before they put an item on the air. But what do we expect from IW :mad:?

Last edited:
it always amazes me when i see things sell out now because so many people are unhappy with there service and esp the delivery

Latest posts

Back