Cook books

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gracie

Registered Shopper
Im a great fan of the shopping forums and now got daughter to show me how to get on them. have got Chef Pauls and Dees whats for dinner cook book and think its fab am going to buy simple books to! Cant belive actually met Dee other week and got chattin with her. Shes such a lovely lady. Me and my daughter love Chef Paul and Dee said hes just like he is on tv. Anyway Dee said shes writing her own novel with her friend. Think its called teardrops and roses. What she told us about it it sounds really good! So will be looking out for it.

I like Paul too. He comes over as a really genuine man. Some of the ones on there, who sell those kitchen gadget things, come over as Delboy spiv market traders!
Paul is a good cook too. I have a book of his and the recipes are delicious

I like Paul too. He comes over as a really genuine man. Some of the ones on there, who sell those kitchen gadget things, come over as Delboy spiv market traders!
Paul is a good cook too. I have a book of his and the recipes are delicious

I do, and remember him on SHOP! Also like Simon Jones who demos cookery stuff as well, they used to work together on SHOP. I'll always remember when they were trying to flog a food processor, and gave a recipe for a 2 minute chocolate cake...well 2 minutes to prepare anyway, so I dragged out my own food processor and made one...it was in the oven before the demo had finished...and it turned out fab....only thing I can't remember is the flaming recipe lol!

If you do find the recipe, or someone reading this thread has it, please could you give us the recipe? It sounds just what I like to keep in my cookery book for emergencies

Latest posts

Back