More John - Thanks TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Just watching the wonderful John Scott this afternoon and am really enjoying it, he is so entertaining. Great news is that he is also on from 2-6 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Great to see TJC have got their act together and are giving us more John :mysmilie_696: On the negative side, my credit card won't be too pleased!

Had to laugh when he said Chloe was away on holiday to Breton to get more stripey jumpers and when talking about the Queen of Sparkle (or Queen of Dangle as John calls her) and how she was posh, when told in his ear that she had a moat round her house he said "they call them blocked drains where I come from"! :mysmilie_61:

Seconded here!! :mysmilie_82: He's doing the near impossible by making the under £20 entertaining viewing for me as I don't usually watch these themed days. So a HUGE :mysmilie_687: to TJC bosses for letting us have him more often...ooh err missus....

He seems a good presenter, so easy to watch and amusing, watch me give him the kiss of doom now that I posted a favourable comment!!! :mysmilie_697:

I agree with Reddwarf (not that her post will be the kiss of doom :mysmilie_697:) but that John is highly amusing. He's a breath of fresh air. His presenting style is unique and very natural.

i love to watch John apart from the first morning shift where i just wanted to slap his face he was so cheerful :mysmilie_73:but that proberley to do with me not being a morning person:mysmilie_61:in fact i would say this last smiley is me first thing:mysmilie_698:

I think the times that John has been on were not Freeview times - that it so much more restricted (early morning to lunch time, and then after midnight). We don't have Sky. Bleuigh.

Latest posts

Back