How pretty is this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suggestion for TJC: How about a rainbow hour - or even a rainbow day? They seem to have quite a few rainbow pieces.

They've had some lovely pieces Miss M, and that's absolutely gorgeous.

I just saw chat on another chanel that TJC is going 'to the wall,down the plug hole' , hence the bargin day yesterday. I hope this is not true?

They had quite a few very tempting bits & bobs yesterday, my card was twitching big time... But I managed to resist temptation as I'm waiting for my very first TJC order to come through...)

That pendant is fabulous, a cracking bargain. Well done!

Wish I was watching yesterday! That would have fallen in my basket too :)

Try the personal shopper, BB - tell them it went yesterday for £19.95 and ask if you can have it for the same price. There were quite a few left at the end of the auction, so you're likely to be in luck.

Try the personal shopper, BB - tell them it went yesterday for £19.95 and ask if you can have it for the same price. There were quite a few left at the end of the auction, so you're likely to be in luck.

:mysmilie_687: I did e-mail them last time I missed out on a few items but did not get a reply :(

Would the postage go up if I order now? I am sure they will have more £2.95 postage days. Hope to add the pendant on then :)

:mysmilie_687: I did e-mail them last time I missed out on a few items but did not get a reply :(

Would the postage go up if I order now? I am sure they will have more £2.95 postage days. Hope to add the pendant on then :)

They take ages to reply to e-mails - I would recommend phoning.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the postage would be back to the usual amount if you order now. If it was me, I wouldn't want to wait until the next £2.95 day and risk missing out altogether; but I suppose it depends how badly you want it...

They take ages to reply to e-mails - I would recommend phoning.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the postage would be back to the usual amount if you order now. If it was me, I wouldn't want to wait until the next £2.95 day and risk missing out altogether; but I suppose it depends how badly you want it...

:mysmilie_687: have noted the item number.

The pendant came today and is absolutely beautiful, but the central stone was loose and fell out immediately! Duh...! Hopefully, the replacement (which is on its way) will be better...

Surprisingly, they had put the pendant in an Iliana box!

They must have run out of the normal pendant boxes as I got my last pendant in an Iliana box too. I saw your pendant on TV Miss M and also the similar one with a different central stone. It looked lovely and I would have bought one myself but had just bought a different one.

They must have run out of the normal pendant boxes as I got my last pendant in an Iliana box too. I saw your pendant on TV Miss M and also the similar one with a different central stone. It looked lovely and I would have bought one myself but had just bought a different one.

Oooh, what was the different central stone, Klos? Can you remember?

Surprisingly, they had put the pendant in an Iliana box!

Aaaah. The bracelet I received yesterday (see my other thread re my first purchase) came in an Iliana box too. I was mighty impressed, it made the bracelet seem even more special. Is that sad?

So I can't expect the same packaging for future cheapie purchases?... No worries, it's not like you wear the box, is it?

Latest posts

Back