More dodgy activity from Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone joined the Win 24 competition club that Debbie Shoooooore is always trying to flog?

The first prize is 1 million pounds....but if you read the small print, it's paid out over 25 years, you could be dead by then!

to be fair, i'd probably be dead before i received the karchers :mysmilie_1896:

Brilliant!!!!:mysmilie_697:

...and win 24 costs £8 a month doesn't it? and how much does it cost to enter most competitions these days? The price of a postage stamp, or free online! And the actors they use to tell us what wonderful prizes they've won look like they've got enough time on their hands to sit at home making up slogans, and seeking out competitions to enter. They must think we're fools.....fools I tell you!

They've just had an advert for the bingo on, talk about cheesey!

Nigel looking like a frustrated bingo caller, Lynne and Shielaghaaa pretending to be normal housewives playing along at home :mysmilie_81:

Another I/W winner :mysmilie_82:

They should really find a company that will scour the internet for some credibility or integrity for a ludicrous amount each month.

Do you not think IW is really just chav-tv nowadays?

Rich

Rich

Nah...you can't shoplift off the telly!:mysmilie_697:

Out of curiosity, I looked up the win 24 website just to see whether IW were ripping us off with the price, and it is the same, then I had a look to see a list of some of the prizes won. Yes, there was a few holidays, cars, plasma tvs etc, with the names of the winners beside them, and that made me smell a rat to start with, as it made me wonder whether these winners were actually members of win24, or just the winner's names if you know what I mean. Also there were many, many prizes that simply weren't worth paying £8.58 a month to try and win....some poor sod won a Sarah Silverman Jesus is magic dvd, another a annual subscription to a magazine that would cost considerably less than £8.58 a month anyway, and someone else got some body shop goodies...whoopee!
Some of the other good prizes, Ipods, tellys, radios etc surely could be bought from a mail order catalogue for the same kind of monthly cost, and what's more you'd be sure of getting it. I really think that IW are letting themselves, and their customers down by associating themselves with shonky schemes like this. Lets face it, this sort of thing is what you'd find on a flyer in a magazine, and would go straight in the bin, if you did give it a quick glance, it would only be another couple of seconds before it hit the bin...but I'm sure there's going to be some people who trust IW and join up on the back of that! It's not sneaky like Travel Steps, I'll give them that I suppose!

Rich

Oh yes! think of the joys to tease and delight us.....Burberry kaftans, Platinum dreams own range of Elizabeth Dukes finest, a blinged up extra strength swinky to give that pulled back facelift ponytail, a special edition showroom shine in limited St Georges cross bottle - the must have to keep that blinding shine on your pimped up Vauxhall Nova! and last but not least Alexander Jeromes ultra wet 'glittered to f**k' lip gloss and ice ice baby eye shadow for that 'piss holes in the snow' look!

I can't wait :mysmilie_374:

Latest posts

Back