delivery question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
I have another basket waiting to be checked out with 15%, :mysmilie_698:
As suggested here, i will postpone delivery, to give me time to delete some items or even worse, add more teehee.

I know that after midnight tonight, the 15% will not be discounted on new items I add after check out, but will I be able to use a different discount code for the same order for items added later?

GTV offer Saturday delivery at £14.95 giving you the chance to change the contents of your basket.
Can you do this with named weekday delivery at £9.95 too? I would prefer to check out in two weeks time and fix delivery during the week, but wonder if I can still add or delete and make use of the new voucher codes

TIA from tia

Hi Tia, You can't mix codes on the same order but Meesh tells me that if you use the Saturday named day option you can continue to add and still get the discount even after tonight. Saturday 13th is available on the calendar which will give you two weeks almost, probably until the Thursday before delivery. If you use a weekday named day, your basket will only be open for a day or two, possibly the weekend at best. Whichever you choose, just be sure to check out by 2.00 to activate the discount in your basket, otherwise it will fail. Hope that's clear. xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Tia, You can't mix codes on the same order but Meesh tells me that if you use the Saturday named day option you can continue to add and still get the discount even after tonight. Saturday 13th is available on the calendar which will give you two weeks almost, probably until the Thursday before delivery. If you use a weekday named day, your basket will only be open for a day or two, possibly the weekend at best. Whichever you choose, just be sure to check out by 2.00 to activate the discount in your basket, otherwise it will fail. Hope that's clear. xxxxxxxxx

tx Argey:mysmilie_687:
I knew you would come to my rescue lol
Will check out later tonight with sat. delivery on 13/3. I hope by then I have decided to size down my basket

TIA - Hopefully you spotted it, as I see you were aware that it's midnight deadline, but I see I posted 2.00 instead of 12.00, I do hope this hasn't misled you. xxxx

Latest posts

Back