My first TJC purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
I just received my first ever purchase from TJC - a silver/platinum plated amethyst line bracelet. It is absolutely incredible and I'm chuffed to bits with it. It only cost £40, but you'd never think so, it's very weighty and the 22 amethysts are gorgeous.

I'm worried now that I've opened the floodgates, my card is trembling in my wallet! :mysmilie_17:

It looks very pretty and good value I have kept the majority of the items I have ordered from TJC due to the quality for money.I ordered the seven individual beaded necklaces on the under £20 day, first time I have used the pin number ordering service so hope they arrive ok.

Very nice CountessK. They do some lovely bracelets but too big for me unfortunately. I love their silver/platinum pieces for wearing to work but be warned - it's a slippery slope once you start buying :mysmilie_697:

I just received my first ever purchase from TJC - a silver/platinum plated amethyst line bracelet. It is absolutely incredible and I'm chuffed to bits with it. It only cost £40, but you'd never think so, it's very weighty and the 22 amethysts are gorgeous.

I'm worried now that I've opened the floodgates, my card is trembling in my wallet! :mysmilie_17:

I saw that one and loved it but if it is the one it was not long enough as i need at least 7 and half inches

I saw that one and loved it but if it is the one it was not long enough as i need at least 7 and half inches

Was it shorter than that? They're usually 7.75" - 8" but I'm not as greedy as you - 7" is just fine for me :mysmilie_61:

Lovely first purchase CK, enjoy and welcome to the 'oooops I've spent out again' club!

Latest posts

Back