Great kunzite prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

charlottegray

Registered Shopper
Wow- Loads of kunzite. Just got a 9 ct kunzite & diamond pendant for £109. I'm not an expert, but the stones look really good.

I've always wanted a kunzite but couldn't afford it from the other channels.

One P&P until Sunday too. :mysmilie_696:

I saw a few of the items being auctioned and they were stunning. I hope you love your pendant Charlotte. :)

I have a kunzite from another channel quite a small one in a ring and cost loads of money a couple of years ago and is very pale in colour these look really good value well done on getting one Charlotte hope you love it when it comes

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Received my 9ct kunzite pendant yesterday and I'm delighted with it.

Hope these photos do it justice.

Attachments

• DSC00152.jpg
    DSC00152.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00153.jpg
    DSC00153.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 194
It looks stunning Charlotte and I hope you get lots of pleasure wearing it. :mysmilie_698:

It's a lovely pendant, charlotte - thank you for sharing it with us xx

Your pendant looks lovely Charlotte. I have to say some of the rings tempted me because the prices were very good but having a faded Kunzite already I felt they were too pale to risk again. Once bitten and all that! I do love Kunzite though, it's a beautiful gemstone when it keeps its colour.

Thanks Lucky Duck and Klosblue.

I've read a lot of threads here about the fading. I plan on only wearing it after dark. Maybe instead of the evening gemstone, it should be called the vampire gemstone. :mysmilie_697

Latest posts

Back