Pants!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
They were supposed to be back live on air today between 1.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m., but the live web stream was just broadcasting over and over the message about their new studio launch. The items being auctioned were actually displained on the web and it would have been possible to buy them, but the actual presentations were not shown.

Was the TV broadcast working properly? They won't sell a lot at that rate!

Hope it will be sorted out tomorrow...

Yes everything was ok on Freeview, the new set is fantastic.

Victoria said that they hope to have the replay on 666 at some stage tonight and is 99% certain they will be back live on SKY from 1pm tomorrow.

The Zircon they had today was cut like diamonds and looked great in a solitaire and was very tempted by the stud earrings. Never wanted fake diamonds but Zircon is a genuine gemstone, next question am I too old to wear bling?

Yes everything was ok on Freeview, the new set is fantastic.

Victoria said that they hope to have the replay on 666 at some stage tonight and is 99% certain they will be back live on SKY from 1pm tomorrow.

The Zircon they had today was cut like diamonds and looked great in a solitaire and was very tempted by the stud earrings. Never wanted fake diamonds but Zircon is a genuine gemstone, next question am I too old to wear bling?

Speaking as forum granny, I say

NEVER

Nor too much! :mysmilie_12:

Well good to know they are part way there! Gremlins always arise with new systems.

Rocks&Co, if you're reading this, please let have the web stream working tomorrow!

Unless of course it's a big big pendant on a very large chain nestled within a hairy chest with a shirt open to the navel - then I would urge extreme caution :mysmilie_61:

Not a good look at any age, that...

Well good to know they are part way there! Gremlins always arise with new systems.

Rocks&Co, if you're reading this, please let have the web stream working tomorrow!

Looks like the Web Feed will be 100% certain as they are now streaming from the Freeview signal.

The Zircon they had today was cut like diamonds and looked great in a solitaire

I saw a round brilliant cut Tanzanian Ruby (or "Tanzian" as Victoria keeps saying) ring and the fire and sparkle coming from it was amazing, it was SO well cut. No windows whatsoever.

Let's hope that this is the shape of things to come.

I saw a round brilliant cut Tanzanian Ruby (or "Tanzian" as Victoria keeps saying) ring and the fire and sparkle coming from it was amazing, it was SO well cut. No windows whatsoever.

Let's hope that this is the shape of things to come.

Not wishing to be negative but did they declare it to be BE diffused?

Hi Meeshoo, I've no idea I'm afraid, I wasn't watching it that closely - I had the telly on and walked in the living room when they were doing the auction and showed the ring. I was just so surprised by how well cut it was more than anything.

Awwww Miss Magpie I am sooooo disappointed! When I saw the title you gave this thread I thought you were referring to Rocks & Co in general and had finally seen the light! :mysmilie_17:

Awwww Miss Magpie I am sooooo disappointed! When I saw the title you gave this thread I thought you were referring to Rocks & Co in general and had finally seen the light! :mysmilie_17:

Klos, you should know by now that I'm a shopping channel tart. I buy from ALL the jewellery channels when they have things I like - which all of them do, unfortunately for my bank account!

Klos, you should know by now that I'm a shopping channel tart. I buy from ALL the jewellery channels when they have things I like - which all of them do, unfortunately for my bank account!

And quite right too Miss M. If you like it and can afford it - buy it and to heck with who's selling it. At the end of the day, if I turned over to Rocks & Co and saw something that I loved and could afford, I would buy it despite my criticisms for this channel. My goodness, I must be mellowing in my old age, that's two nice things I've said this month!! :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back