POD 4 easy pays turn into 2 easy pays on line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ceejayblue

Registered Shopper
Hi

I've asked Graham if he can look into this problem but thought I'd try and find out if anyone else on here had the same problem.

On Wednesday there was a Craft POD with 4 easy pays and flexi basket. I went on line and ordered the POD and another item and clicked the easy pay box on the order. When the order went through I realised they'd only allowed for 2 easy pays! All night on the TV they were saying use flexi basket, fill up and pay 4 easy pays! I emailed Customer services and they replied saying there was a system error which was their fault but that I would only be allowed to use 2 easy pays!

I am furious, not because I can't afford to pay in 2 payments but because on line customers could have filled their baskets with more items than usual because of the 4 payment making more affordable.

I had a call yesterday to say that they could do nothing about it, the first payment had already been taken and the next would come out in a month's time. It isn't fair that they cannot amend the payments to come out over the next 3 months and I just wondered how many of you have had this problem.

Chris

Latest posts

Back