Thursday's delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Received another haul today and again all gorgeous but the pearl necklace is broken. Have e-mailed tony to see if there are any replacements!

Here are the photos

Last edited:
And one more. I am holing the pearl necklace to see how it would look! I think I am going to go for a replacement if they have more in stock!

Last edited:
I hope you manage to get a replacement for your necklace - it's lovely on you :)

Can I also say, you have fantastic taste in rings - I got the same citrine and marcasite ones delivered today too :lol:

In fact, I took off the ring I had on this morning and put on the marcasite instead - it really sparkles - I love it :jump:

Lovely Haul hun, shame about the broken pearls as they look lovely. Hope you can get a replacement :)

Another wonderful selection BH. I hope you get a replacement for the pearls. I have one on the way and have seen Anne C's pics of her one on the old forum. It's a beauty.
Love the onyx pendant.

What a shame about the pearls BH, are they the same one Anne had that broke????
:doggie:

Lovely selection you have there BH.Glad you are getting another necklace,it's gorgeous!

The cushion cut solitaires are lovely aren't they,I have the pink topaz one....are you going for the collection?:D

I too have the pink topaz one - bought from coloured rocks months ago! What other gems do they do in this design? I might have to go for the lot :D

Latest posts

Back