Arrived in about three days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I ordered some things in the New Year sale and they arrived in about three days and I was very impressed.

The thing that used to annoy me immensely though and I don't know if anything has changed was that when you phoned up with an enquiry, it sounded like you had reached and Indian call centre.

I was always polite but I am afraid I never got the info I wanted ever from this type of call. They just never seemed to have the information available.

I wanted some scarflaces once and the pictures on the website are always confusing and you never what what colours are what. I phoned up but the chappie hadn't got a clue what I was on about let alone who Moira C was.

Hi Graham! thanks for your help in sorting out my issues with the recent purchase of a Bissell Proheat 9200E on the pick of the day. I received a call from Ideal World in Peterborough within days of your intervention and now issue fully resolved! I do feel it is a shame that it has to take these lengths to resolve however - Ideal World need to go some way to coming close to the standard of service delivered by QVC, I shall think twice before making any future purchases.

Hi Graham

I am seriously annoyed with Ideal World at the moment! On Wednesday the POD was a craft one with 4 easy pays which was amazing so I went on line, order the POD and clicked the easy pay box. When the order went through it was only on 2 easy pays!

I emailed customer services and said this was unfair, the whole of the evening they were saying 4 easy pays and as I refuse to pay 10p per minute for the phone call to order I was not happy that on line buyers were penalised. The reply I got was that there was a system error and they can't do anything about it and that I will be paying in 2 payments. I have now emailed them again saying can't they take the final payment as 3 rather than one and they have said no, there is nothing they can do about it. I don't know how many other people are in the same boat, those who put loads of things in their flexi basket will obviously be more penalised than I was as I only bought to POD and one other item. To me it is the principal of the thing and they should've said something on air and made it 2 flexi and not 4.

I have copied Mike Hancox in to my email to customer services but have heard nothing from him yet. Is there anything you can do to bring this matter up with Ideal World as it could've affected thousands of customers - some of whom won't realise until they get their card statements.

Thanks

Chris

Latest posts

Back