Tony Diniz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
I don't want this to sound like a personal attack thread, and I know he hasn't been well, but if I was owning Rocks and Co, I would give him a role behind the cameras not in front! He looks like a nervous market trader who doesn't seem that switched on, and from the sound of things and from what I can see, doesn't even have a talkback earpeice.

PJ

I don't want this to sound like a personal attack thread, and I know he hasn't been well, but if I was owning Rocks and Co, I would give him a role behind the cameras not in front! He looks like a nervous market trader who doesn't seem that switched on, and from the sound of things and from what I can see, doesn't even have a talkback earpeice.

PJ

I won't say anything personal either except that he is a Director of Rocks & Co which I think says it all! :mysmilie_11:

I know I have said this before but I really enjoy watching him, the One Collection pieces are sensational.

Yes PJ I totally agree and this forum would become very boring :)

Well a lot of the credit goes to you Graham. So many forum admin may as well be a robot as they never let you know how they feel, but you always speak from the heart, and that's why we all love you on here ;)

Latest posts

Back