Too Many .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lucky Duck

Guest Shopper
.... rings - not enough fingers!

There's a common theme here, I know - MARCASITE! I blame Rocks completely! I didn't particularly like it before but as I've got just about all the pearls they do - I thought I'd try a bit of marcasite and low & behold have fallen in love with it. The photos really don't do them justice - the marcasite is so sparkly. My favourite is the garnet one - I know that the photo doesn't do it justice but it's very Victorian looking, it's an "everyday" ring and, best of all, I got it for a silly, silly pre-Christmas price! Don't pay too much attention to my prune-like hands & plain finger nails please but enjoy the jewellery!

Attachments

• Citrine & Marcasite.jpg
    Citrine & Marcasite.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Garnet & Marcasite.jpg
    Garnet & Marcasite.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 232
  • Green Amethyst & Marcasite.jpg
    Green Amethyst & Marcasite.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Iolite.jpg
    Iolite.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Amethyst & Marcasite.JPG
    Amethyst & Marcasite.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 233
Here's some more .....

I can't believe I've done this as I'm no techie but it seems to be working ok and now I've got the hang of it (although it's rather time-consuming!), I'll try & post some more. The amethyst ring here is a beautiful colour - so deep & rich. I had got the other one to choose between the two but the paler amethyst has such a beautiful setting, I can't bare to part with it either!

I'm expecting another delivery Monday or Tuesday (bling-fingers crossed) so will post more.

Hope I haven't bored you all.

Attachments

• Yellow Kunzite.jpg
    Yellow Kunzite.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Rhodonite & Marcasite.jpg
    Rhodonite & Marcasite.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 219
  • Moonstone & Marcasite.jpg
    Moonstone & Marcasite.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 235
  • Lavender Amethyst & Marcasite.jpg
    Lavender Amethyst & Marcasite.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 222
Wow Lucky Duck all beautiful pieces, i particularly like the amethyst one however i am biased there as my favourite colour is purple and it's my birthstone :)

..... purchases overall! It's not until you actually start to look at your favourites that it gets very difficult. I love them all! Here are some of the newer things ....

Attachments

• Black Onyx.jpg
    Black Onyx.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Haematite & Coral.jpg
    Haematite & Coral.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 182
  • Iolite.jpg
    Iolite.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Multigem.jpg
    Multigem.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 201
  • Smokey Quartz.jpg
    Smokey Quartz.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 168
What gorgeous pieces Lucky Duck. I really love the deep amethyst and marcasite ring, the iolite(?) cross and the pearl and multi-gem necklace. Thanks and please keep them coming. :D

:mysmilie_687: Everything's beautiful LD, and you make a gorgeous model .......... for a prune :mysmilie_17:

.... and these I've had for a quite a while. The silver & onyx necklace gets loads of wear and the multigem watch does look massive on my wrist in the photo but irl it looks good and sits really nicely on my wrist.

Attachments

• Onyx.jpg
    Onyx.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 186
  • White Topaz & Coffee Pearl.JPG
    White Topaz & Coffee Pearl.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Multigem & Coffee Pearl.JPG
    Multigem & Coffee Pearl.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 188
Oohhh LD the whole lot is lovely, my favourites are the garnet and the dark amethyst. I don't think I'd send any of them back though :mysmilie_17:

.... and these I've had for a quite a while. The silver & onyx necklace gets loads of wear and the multigem watch does look massive on my wrist in the photo but irl it looks good and sits really nicely on my wrist.

Love the last watch LD, I haven't seen it before. Very quirky and I do like the way the band does that sort of loop thingy (technical jeweller's term) onto the watch face. xxxxx

What lovely pieces Lucky, I adore marcasite, and have several pieces from Rocks from the early days, all of which draw much admiration everytime I wear them.

How nice to see your collection - keep dunking your hands in manure and more fingers might grow!

Thanks for sharing.......nice haulage

Well done on posting all those pics Lucky Duck. I'm also a fan of the Marcasite pieces, have some meself. Love the colour of the Lavender Amethyst ring and the silver necklaces are very sweet, they look lovely on.

Love the last watch LD, I haven't seen it before. Very quirky and I do like the way the band does that sort of loop thingy (technical jeweller's term) onto the watch face. xxxxx

I got the watch last February Argey, so it's a bit of a golden oldie now but it still is one of my fave Rocks' purchases

How nice to see your collection - keep dunking your hands in manure and more fingers might grow!

Thanks, Mr. Jones, I'll try this - but must remember to clean nails before photographing!

:mysmilie_687: Everything's beautiful LD, and you make a gorgeous model .......... for a prune :mysmilie_17:

oi cheeky! These were after half a bottle of hand cream too :-( You should see the rest of me!

I am a newby on here and have not bought from Rocks but am going to have to after seeing all your bling marcasite is my favourite wow nice bling

Rocks marcasite is lovely blinglover and you have a good selection to choose from too. Look forward to seeing your collection very soon :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back