Deals of the Day - where've they gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

longstandinggemfan

Registered Shopper
Not that I am grieving their absence or anything, but there's been no mention of a change, they have just quietly slipped away. Is there a plan to reduce to just one channel?

Ive just flipped over and that smarmy presenter is on 2 channels, thankfully i lent on the remote before the camera panned off the jewellery and onto his face, therapy will not be required phew !! Maybe there's no demand for the deals of the day anymore?

How thing's have changed from the days of two full time live channels, is the second channel soon to be dropped, or a second channel brought back live?

ooh im not bothered

cant be bothered to watch either channel to be honest the presenters just make me CRINGE !!!!!!

Perhaps normal service will resume........lets not hold our breath!! lol

watched earlier this morning, Liv presenting an under £30 hour (i think) and she moved to the centre of the floor - and that was a £15 and under zone!!! :mysmilie_11: any way she was attempting to sell a silver ring, set with the minutest carat of amthyst EVER for £13 and odd pence - there was a copious amount of these rings - and NOT one of them was purchased! and the look on her face - she look absolutely flumoxed and gob smacked :mysmilie_61: I dont think Liv could believe that no one had taken a punt on it; :mysmilie_81: It was at that point, I felt heart-toringly sorry for Liv! :mysmilie_34:

I am surprised that the producers just didnt change the music at that very point in time, to a bell peeling in the very distance - and the sound wind blowing through a derelict house; and the possible hint of tumble wind, just daintily passing by the camera - that would have summed it all up!!! Poor Liv.

Latest posts

Back