Quick ladies - save me!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

debsie

Its a spade!
In a moment of 'let me just have a look' I've seen three pieces in the shop I've taken a fancy too - sorry but I don't know how to post links from there but its the Indicolite ring, the larger Pink Cuprian Tourmaline pendant and a Shimoyo Rubellite ring.

Before I make a fool of myself and order them, does anyone know if the window issues have been sorted out? Also opinions on prices would be good as I've no idea on whether the pieces are worth the (seems high to me but I could be wanting a free lunch!) pennies. Out of the three its the Indicolite ring that has caught my eye the most.

Debsie, I would say that the website prices are usually WAY too high. The items come on air for a lot less - still pricey, but less than the online shop. Some have windows; some don't. I have a pink cuprian and I love it, but I'm not pretending it was cheap!

If you want the items, I suggest you send a PM to Rocks & Co. COO (Andrew) to see if he can help you out with a better price.

Thanks Miss Magpie I'll mail him for sure! - its that indicolite ring - I've gone very google eyed! (and will also say two of the three pieces I've ordered from Rocks more recently haven't had windows but the other was good enough to have double glazing fitted!)

May be worth checking on the gold weight too before you buy, they've been know to be a bit stingy with their gold weights :)

Thanks Miss Magpie I'll mail him for sure! - its that indicolite ring - I've gone very google eyed! (and will also say two of the three pieces I've ordered from Rocks more recently haven't had windows but the other was good enough to have double glazing fitted!)

give us the numbers Debsie and we can do the links for ya

:mysmilie_348: Debsie,
Had a look on their website but cant see your indicolite anywhere!
Can you post the links? Anyway it sounds lovely, let us know how you get on. x

For some reason, the items on the website seem to come and go... Unless it's been sold, the indicolite will probably be back!

Latest posts

Back