Be very careful when buying from sit-up.tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dazzer27manc

Registered Shopper
Hello guys and girls my name is Darren.I am just wondering if any shoppers on here have had money taken from there card and goods sent to you,that you had not agreed to pay for.On Saturday morning 27/02/10 i received an email saying i had won an item for £270 which i had not agreed to buy.I telephoned customer services and they told me that they would cancel it due it being a mistake and they were sorry.At 7.30pm tonight i received another email telling me that the item had been dispatched and money taken off my card.I telephoned customer services again and the centre manager said she could not do anything about it and would need 24 hours to look into the matter.I can't believe that sit-up.tv think that they can take money from your account and send you items that you have not agreed to buy without authorisation.I am going to trading standards tomorrow and would be grateful if anybody would let me know if they have ever had this problem.

Regards

Darren

After being told by the call centre manager on sunday evening that she would ring me back in 24 hours,i have not received any such call from Christine Llanto from the Phillipines call centre.After 48 hours i have had to try and contact her again,so i telephoned customer services again tonight.They told me that i could not speak to her because i had been put through to the Indian call centre.They have told me someone from the UK will ring me in the next 3 hours.I don't think i should hold my breath considering that the last 2 times sit-ups call centres have lied to me.

Latest posts

Back