Be very careful when buying from sit-up.tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dazzer27manc

Registered Shopper
Hello guys and girls my name is Darren.Iwas just wondering if any shoppers on here have had money taken from there accounts and item sent to them,that they have not agreed to buy.I received an email on saturday morning telling me i had won an item for £270 which i had not agreed to buy.I telephoned customer services and they said it had been a mistake and was very sorry about it and the order would be cancelled.I received an email at 7.30 pm tonight telling me that the item had been dispatched and the money had been taken out of my account.I telephoned customer services again and the centre manager said she could not stop the order and would need 24 hours to look into it.I can't believe that sit-up.tv think they can take money from your account and send you an item that you have not agreed to buy without your authorisation.I am going to trading standards tomorrow and would be grateful if anyone on here who has had a problem like this would let me know.

Regards

Darren

After being told by the call centre manager on sunday evening that she would call me back in 24 hours,i have not received any such call from Christine Llanto from the Phillipines call centre.After 48 hours i have had no reply,so i have to try and contact her again.I rang customer services again tonight and was told i could not speak to her because i had been put through to the Indian call centre.I have been told that someone from the UK will contact me in the next 3 hours.I don't think i should hold my breath considering the last 2 times sit-ups call centres have lied to me.

Latest posts

Back