Woll titanium fry pan-

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

charlottegray

Registered Shopper
I recently bought the Woll titanium fry pan w/lid and it looked amazing in the demonstration.

However, when I received it, the instructions seemed to suggest you don't use any oil with it as it can burn on and affect the non stick coating. After trying to dry fry and egg which stuck to the pan, I decided to send it back and thought what the heck, I'll just try some oil in it.

It's worked beautifully and it's a dream. It cooks like well seasoned cast iron. You don't need to add much oil, just a tiny drop and I even used fry light on it. You can get away with dry frying veg and meat but certain things like eggs will need a bit of oil.

It's made all the difference. Just in case anyone else was disappointed, give this a try before sending back.

Did you buy this as part of a set or as a single item as I can't find it on their website?? I don't need pots just the frying pan so could you give me the item code please?? MTIA. :)

Did you buy this as part of a set or as a single item as I can't find it on their website?? I don't need pots just the frying pan so could you give me the item code please?? MTIA. :)

They had the set Pinkpussycat,but I just bought the one to see if I liked it. Was £70. so not cheap, but I've used it everyday since. I don't see it on the site now but the description from my invoice is 26 cm Woll starter pan. It came in round or square and has a glass lid and detachable handle for using in oven. It was a pick of the day or something like that a couple of weeks ago. I'm a sucker for flexi pay, they get me every time.

I'm sure they will have it on again. Think they bring it out when they do the sets. I saw it on another site for £110. and the lid was extra, so a good deal.

Makes sense Themroc, I thought they said you didn't need any oil, but I must have misunderstood.

In the instructions I got with pan, they give temp of different oils and how if they burn too hot for too long it could affect the non stick coating. Probably to cover their butts with the warranty.

Cheers Charlotte.
icon14.gif
I'll watch out for it hon. Sx

Thanks for the link Pinkpussycat. Pretty good prices. Definitely want to get more. Lucky you merryone for having the set.

The 26 cm single pan is on now. 138 436 is the item number. It's on flexi pay and is available in circular or square.

Latest posts

Back