So annoyed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rebeccab

kunzite convert
I never thought i'd actually write a bad thread about rocks,having been with them since the 2nd day of beta testing, up to now their cs has been fantastic and their jewellery even better, but since theyve moved to sky ive had nothing but trouble, an order i placed end of jan still hadnt been dispatched the 2nd week of feb, and there were items in that order for a birthday on the 2nd feb so that order was cancelled and my sister had a late birthday present from a book store.
Now I have just received a phone call saying that the yellow kunzite i bid for and won on thurs and checked out on sat is no longer in stock!!!!! erm how is that possible, as i emailed them at 9 this morning to be told that my order was being picked ready for dispatch tomorrow and that there were no problems. This was my biggest order from rocks so far, for me, it was £200 with other items ordered, but the biggest bug bear is that the yellow kunzite was my mothers day present as i have fancied one for a while and finally have the money to buy one.
I have always defended rocks, always recommended them but i just feel so let down, not sure if i'll be bothering after this latest palava, :mysmilie_81:
Or am i going a bit ott, anyways rant over, off to get ready for work

No Rebecca you are not going OTT I would be annoyed too if this happened to me. I still am confused as to how rocks over sell an item. I can understand something like this happening once by computer error but not so often.

Really hope this can be sorted out and they can offer you another yellow Kunzite :)

Thanks BB, if they'd offered me another one when they called, even if it cost a bit more i would have taken it, ah well i should have asked them

E-mail them Rebecca explaining what's happen. They might just be able to help. What was it a ring, a pendant or a loose stone?

Not going over the top at all, what Rocks have done is agaisn't the regulations that govern their presence on TV.

You should consider contacting the Advertising Standards Authority - www.asa.org.uk - would hopefully ensure this does not become a repeat occurance.

Good luck...

Oh Rebecca how disappointing!!! Hope you manage to sort something out.

not OTT at all rebecca, you expect a certain level of service, as we all do. You should get the item you bid on and won, and you most certainly should not have to ASK if they have an alternative for you when THEY have made the mistake and the item you brought is no longer available. They should have offered you alternative items and if they were more expensive personally i think they should offer them at the same price as the item you won. That woudl be good customer service, to ring you and tell you your items not available and offer no alternative is pretty carp

I fully sympathise Rebecca - why haven't they got something set up to cover this? At least mine weren't for a birthday present - how disappointing for you.

I am going to write to either Sarah or Steve about my two consectutive missing items. Perhaps you could consider doing so too?

Thanks for all your replies peeps :) OH is awaiting a reply from Barry, email was sent last nite about 5 mins after the phone call, the ring was the most expensive thing ive 'bought' from rocks, im quite sad i wont be getting it now, i dont even know if the rest of my order will be coming today as I was told in one email or 'at the end of the week at the latest' as told in another email, not very helpful as im on nights this week.
I really must stop grumbling and get my tired head to bed, ive been up 28 hrs and counting, hopefully when i wake up, i may have good news (though i doubt it:( )

Latest posts

Back