WTF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mummy bear

< My 3 Little Bears.
I just flicked over to gems whilst waiting for the news to start and got a bit of a shock. I was greeted by an older chap who was IMO as dull as dish water. And the music they were playing behind him sounded like a gameshow. Who is this guy and where the heck did he come from and why get rid of the likes of rod and others to be replaced by this guy.:mysmilie_81:

:mysmilie_697: He's Mr Shopping Telly MB, Paul Lavers, and yes the music is always awful. Some bright spark has told them that if they use pounding music that speeds up, it'll work on us subliminally and we'll all rush to buy. Personally, the only effect it has on me is to make me turn over!!!!!

:mysmilie_697: He's Mr Shopping Telly MB, Paul Lavers, and yes the music is always awful. Some bright spark has told them that if they use pounding music that speeds up, it'll work on us subliminally and we'll all rush to buy. Personally, the only effect it has on me is to make me turn over!!!!!

Ahhh thanks for that i just thought some one had kidnapped him and the backing music from a dodgy 80's game show :mysmilie_698: lol. Its the first time ive watched since matt left and i almost fell asleep :mysmilie_34: and as the 2 min clock kicked in the siren woke me up :mysmilie_17:

Just had to have a look and its like watching Price drop! Havent been on Gems for ages and cant believe the change and its not for the best! Eeek!!!! :mysmilie_701:

Moxy
xx

Mr Lavers is a bit subdued, and softly spoken - i must confess, he makes me feel sleepy when i watch him, its his voice - mind you half the time i expect some character out of the Mighty Boosh, or some character from Royston Vasey!! :mysmilie_697: to jump out when he is presenting - thats how serile things are on gems at the moment.:mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back