Fitness POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydiva

Registered Shopper
Have you seen this yet? Is it serious? My son got the same thing recently from a craft fair for £1.50 -
il_430xn31697259.jpg

A bit of stronger elastic aside, I can't see the difference! On the promo film they show, one the customers says how she can 'really feel it' and that she's 'out of breath'. Out of breath? I can only assume your job is as a noodle armed choir boy...:mysmilie_697:

Who buys this stuff???! Seriously, this is just silliness beyond belief.

BTW, if any of you have bought this, may I interest you in my Happy Go Lucky Slim Bags? Each week you will recieve a bag full of useful items to help you acheive your goal: Bag One includes a slim ring that you place on your finger and blow through...the resulting 'whizz' noise will see those Pounds fly away (and straight into my bank account).

Bag Two includes a slimfast black Poirot moustache with billy-stamper tattoo...Bag Three gives you our slenderframe Groucho face set and ...oh well you get the idea!:mysmilie_17:

dd

You could always get hubby to do it whilst you were eating Mrs J. Do you think you would still burn the calories then??

They had something similar a while ago on QVC and the fella flogging that said you could really feel it in your arms, chest and back. I'm not so sure ... Looks nearly as daft as those shake weight things to me!!

I remember years ago a Dennis Pennis sketch where his fitness gizmo was 'Magi-Stick' and of course it was just a wood baton that could be "stored horizontally, vertically and for the first time in fitness equipment, diagonally"...big joke...except this is exactly the same principle as that Body Blade thingy.

So what out for those Happy Go Lucky Slim Bags 10 years for now...though they'll probably change the name to Super Slim Slender Power Mind Bags...

dd

Latest posts

Back