Will the hours ever go back to what they were?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
As the topic states, will the live broadcast hourse ever go back up? It is not like they are saving channel time as they broadcast the repeats whilst not live. I just wondered if the smaller hours were to give the new studios and warehouse a chance to settle in?

PJ

I have been wondering the same. It seems like they hired a new presenter so maybe they will slowly increase hours and add presenters.

I think new presenters joining must be a good sign, unless they are being lined up for when Vicky is on her honeymoon and can't present the bulk of the shows?

Also it does look like they have invested in their new building and studio - must have been a lot of money to spend for just 5 hours a day?

Just my 2 pence worth...

Hi all

I thought that R&C were going to change their operations to a more web based platform? With less Sky and more Freeview?
Btw, who is the new presenter, I think that she is quite nice and a lot calmer than previous presenters.

Sapphireblue

Can't believe Rocks and Co is still 1-6pm, would have thought they would be on all day as they used to be by now!

Latest posts

Back