Under £50 day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I'm loving these special days with TJC - they really keep me watching. Personally, I'm not in the market for high end tanzanite and diamond pieces, which seemed to dominate TJC until recently.

They seem to be having a lot of the multi-gem pieces at the moment, too - some of them are tacky in the extreme, it has to be said, but some of them have great colour graduation with the different gems and are definitely finding their way into my collection!

Bargains

:mysmilie_348:Everytime I see the multi-gem pieces I think of you MissM and wonder if you're being tempted! :mysmilie_374:
Not really my thing, but some are very pretty. I do like the pink tourmaline pieces, hopefully TJC will do more of this gem, especially with larger stones

I hope you only think of me when you see the NICE multi-gem pieces, PinkSapphire!

Some of them are really YUK, with random colours that don't go together. I only really like the multi-gem pieces where the colours graduate to give a rainbow effect.

I agree with you Miss Magpie. I almost bought a big sapphire ring the other day. It was over 5 carats but when I looked again, the colours really didn't go so I managed to sit on my hands! Sometimes when they have pinks and yellows for example, there will be a blue sapphire in the middle which really looks out of place with the pastel colours. They do sell some lovely ones though which is not good for my credit card as I love sapphires!

Latest posts

Back