Kyanite Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I mentioned in another thread that I was waiting delivery of a Kyanite and Aquamarine ring and a few of you wanted to know what I thought when I received it.

Well, it arrived today and it's very pretty. The Kyanite is a beautiful rich blue although the Aquamarine is very pale but for £19.95 I wasn't expecting Santa Maria Aquamarine :mysmilie_697:

I've been very brave and taken a couple of pics with my mobile! As usual they are rubbish but as I've said before - David Bailey I am not! At least you'll get an idea from them though, I hope :mysmilie_17:

Oops! I've just realised the Kyanite looks as though it's set squint in my first pic! It's only my rubbish photography skills, the ring's fine :mysmilie_81:

Attachments

• Kyanite Ring.jpg
    Kyanite Ring.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Kyanite Ring 2.jpg
    Kyanite Ring 2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 218
I saw that ring on air and it looked lovely Klos...despite your pics.. :mysmilie_61: I love kyanite because it mimics the most beautiful Ceylon sapphire but without the huge price tag. Good choice.
icon14.gif

That's a very pretty ring Klos .... and I think they're your best pics to date. :mysmilie_17:

Now THAT'S my favourite of all your rings. Like Sue I do like Kyanite and the colour really shows in your photo. Nice one! :mysmilie_696:

Very pretty...........

Gorgeous colour on your new Kyanite Klos, that comes through clearly in your pics, a very royal blue. Often times presenters show some Kyanite without saying what it is and ask viewers to guess. I expect many think its a lush Tanzy or rich blue Sapphire. But the clue is in the cutting as its a hard gemstone to cut, I always guessed there may be less facets than in the other two gemstones......and its just a guess as I could be wrong. :mysmilie_34:

I did a little google as I like to know the 'properties' of different gemstones and found this for you.......
if you wish to take a peek.

http://www.kyanitegems.com/effects.htm

Last edited:
I did a little google as I like to know the 'properties' of different gemstones and found this for you.......
if you wish to take a peek.

http://www.kyanitegems.com/effects.htm

:mysmilie_687: Sacha :mysmilie_12: It must be working already! All that calmness and serenity must have been what made me change the header thingy under my Avatar earlier tonight :mysmilie_17:

Can't believe what you paid for that ring Klos, it looks so expensive. I'm another Kyanite fan, it's such a beautiful colour. It's obviously working on you, hope you stay feeling mellow!

It looks a lovely ring a good bargain,I recieved a 7 multi gem stone set they are pretty especially the garnet and smokeyquartz worked out at about £3.28 each will do for summer hols and at least I dont have to worry if I lose them.

That is a lovely looking ring (despite the blur!). Well done on a fab purchase, I hope you enjoy it.

So, what's the catch with kyanite? How come it's so pretty and reasonably priced yet you hardly ever see it? Just curious, and after seeing this thread I think I'm going to keep an eye out for it.

Latest posts

Back