GGrrrrr!! P+P is NOT £2.95/£5.95

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

genuineshopper

Registered Shopper
Why does TJC persist in trumpeting that p+p is "only £2.95" all day and "£5.95" when I regularly get purple packages with sometimes even double figure p+p and no explanation? Obviously it's because of the weight, but it's misleading to not point out that p+p is also subject to weight calculations. I never know what I'll be charged.

And why send £19.95 items in really heavy Iliana or big black boxes which are not only weighty but also take up too much space in my knicker drawer? Frankly, I NEED that space.

Rant over.

It's not supposed to depend on the weight - sounds like they could have made a mistake. (Their systems are not the greatest, in my experience.)

Have you contacted CS to ask about this? You might get a refund on your overcharged p&p.

It's nothing to do with weight Genuineshopper. On a special £2.95 day, it's just the one delivery charge of £2.95 no matter how many items you buy that day. If you buy on the web, it will show the normal charge but this is corrected at the end of the day and you are only charged the £2.95. At any other time you pay £5.95 for the first item then it's a sliding scale for each subsequent item.

The table of charges can be found here:-
http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/FAQ.aspx#delivery2

I think the delivery charges are exorbitant particularly when the items arrive in the same bag so TJC obviously only pay the courier for one delivery!

With all the honestly they show re treatments etc. its a shame they can't charge a more honest delivery fee!

Latest posts

Back