Another under £20 day tomorrow, I see

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Well, good for them - they're really hitting the 'value' end of the market hard. Must be giving Rocks TV a run for their money.

I've seen some very pretty stuff... but I flicked onto Gems for a second and saw a pretty amethyst ring so bought that (partly to annoy my husband, who's in the doghouse!). So no lovely TJC bargains for me today!

I've seen some very pretty stuff... but I flicked onto Gems for a second and saw a pretty amethyst ring so bought that (partly to annoy my husband, who's in the doghouse!). So no lovely TJC bargains for me today!
Oooh I like your way of thinking CountessK. :mysmilie_697:

Last edited:
They must be doing well out of it to keep at it. It is a good thing I believe, how many people can keep buying all those expensive items???:mysmilie_697:

I just love the under £20, £30, days. Ideal prices to pay for holiday bling, and such lovely bright sunny colours. Helps that I only wear silver or white gold, so I am one happy bunny today. So far got a Tanzanite ring, Rhodolite Garnet ring and an Orange Sapphire ring..........£57.95 total.:mysmilie_17:

Has to be good for £19.95 - Tsavorite garnet ring.

Attachments

• Tsavorite.jpg
    Tsavorite.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 217
That is nice MissM! My only complaint, and I found this with the Tanzy that I bought, is the size of the display compared with the size of the shank. The display would suit my wedding finger but the shank is so large that I have to wear it on the middle one, then it looks a little lost, bit too small. But I would live with it :mysmilie_697:

Has to be good for £19.95 - Tsavorite garnet ring.

I saw that Miss Magpie and I was very tempted but it was darker than the Tsavorite I have already (from TJC some time ago) and I thought it actually looked more like Russian Diopside. Since I already have 3 RD rings I didn't buy it but perhaps I should have got it home for a look although I wouldn't have sent it back! For £19.95 it was excellent so I really don't know why I'm waffling on!!

I just love the under £20, £30, days. Ideal prices to pay for holiday bling, and such lovely bright sunny colours. Helps that I only wear silver or white gold, so I am one happy bunny today. So far got a Tanzanite ring, Rhodolite Garnet ring and an Orange Sapphire ring..........£57.95 total.:mysmilie_17:

Well done you. I hope you're going to post piccies when they arrive.

The ring arrived, and it DOES look like Russian diopside - a very deep, intense colour. Is it possible for tsavorite to look like this? Or have they made a mistake in the description?

Either way, it's very beautiful. The central diamonds are, however, just about the worst I've ever seen; but then, it was only £19.95...

I find the under £50 days make me sad.... so many lovely rings and yet, at size O they would swamp me and I'd be peed off at having to trek into town to get them resized.,.... but that's just me and my tiny fingers....

N xxx

I find the under £50 days make me sad.... so many lovely rings and yet, at size O they would swamp me and I'd be peed off at having to trek into town to get them resized.,.... but that's just me and my tiny fingers....

N xxx

But what about all those lovely pendants and earrings...?

There are still hassles with TJC - the non-returnability of earrings, and their stupid delivery service that refuses to leave parcels with a neighbour when you're out.

But they seem to have improved immeasurably of late, with a much greater variety of gemstones and designs and some fantastic value pieces in silver. (They also still have some of the most hideously tacky designs imaginable, but I don't have to buy those, do I?)

I have bought a ton of silver pieces recently, and above all most of the gemstones in them are well cut NO WINDOWS, which is something of a novelty these days!

Latest posts

Back