Same Items Repeating!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Being one of TJC's biggest fans on here, I'm sorry to have to be critical but it's driving me mad!!

I have been watching this morning and cannot believe the number of times I have seen the same items being auctioned - particularly a pink sapphire ring and a garnet necklace. This system whereby you can text in to have an item brought back is extremely annoying and just plain crazy! There is already an option in place where if you miss an item you can call in and press 2 (I think)and if there are any left you can buy it that way. So, why on earth are other viewers being subjected to sitting through repeated items just because May from Mars missed out? It's even worse later at night when texts come in for items to be shown again and the texter doesn't even come in to buy! I can only guess a lot of people (possibly even competitors) find it very amusing to waste your time and money by having auctions repeated for nothing. Why repeat a whole auction for one person when you could be running a new auction where you can sell maybe 50 items? Makes no sense whatsoever.

It's very different if you bring more of an item back straight away because you have sold out of the inital lot but please TJC, stop bringing items back for one person who has been too slow. Think of your other viewers who have already seen the item and have no wish to see it again. It's boring, annoying and a massive turn off! It's been so bad today that I even ventured to have a look at Gems TV so that shows how desperately infuriating it was!! :mysmilie_73:

I'm starting to wonder if they fake the requests for items to be repeated! Very often an expensive item is apparently requested to be repeated, they do it and it doesn't sell! This by the law of averages can't keep happening, and the few times I've text in they haven't responded. Very sus!

Plus it irritates me also when an item is auctioned and you see it again minutes later as an up and coming auction revolving on that mirrored circular thing. :mysmilie_73:

Ohhhh Klos.........I feel your pain...lol. I have been waiting for a set of three earrings, and when I went to purchase, my basket was too full with 3 items!!!! Had to check out and missed the earrings. So now I am hoping they do bring em back, sorry. Must agree with you though, seeing the same things over and over, does my chump in. LOL

Ohhhh Klos.........I feel your pain...lol. I have been waiting for a set of three earrings, and when I went to purchase, my basket was too full with 3 items!!!! Had to check out and missed the earrings. So now I am hoping they do bring em back, sorry. Must agree with you though, seeing the same things over and over, does my chump in. LOL

Have you tried phoning and pressing Option 2 to get them Junesie? Have they changed the basket so you don't have to check out after every item? Hope so, that would be much better.

Good luck in getting your earrings.

Awe Klos, didn't think to call and do option 2, just checked out my basket. I work 3pm-10pm so miss out all afternoon, am just having a look now and they have the set of earrings with amethyst, citrine and smokey quartz..........but of course I want the set with the blue topaz in....never mind there will be plenty more under £20 days before my hols in May...LOL

I thought that the other night - they kept bringing back an 11 ct tanzanite and diamond ring - which frankly, was making me sad because I was lacking the near on five grand to buy it - practically ever other item! It was driving me mad!

N x

Latest posts

Back