Subtle? Yeh right!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
Maybe someone could teach Ray a few things about retaining customers....

Rocks TV has "flat lined" - according to her latest update the call centre phone lines and gallery are suffering "huge" technical problems.

For business sake, could the woman not be a bit more subtle, I'm sure some people will think 'bugger this channel and all its problems, will my card details be safe?'

Silly girl, I think she would be more suited to amateur dramatics... :mysmilie_73:

Last edited:
I was always taught that if you hav'nt got anything nice to say about someone then don't say anything at all !!!!!!:mysmilie_11:

I was always taught that if you hav'nt got anything nice to say about someone then don't say anything at all !!!!!!:mysmilie_11:

Then some unknown legend came up with the idea of discussion forums :mysmilie_697:

Maybe someone could teach Ray a few things about retaining customers....

Rocks TV has "flat lined" - according to her latest update the call centre phone lines and gallery are suffering "huge" technical problems.

For business sake, could the woman not be a bit more subtle, I'm sure some people will think 'bugger this channel and all its problems, will my card details be safe?'

Silly girl, I think she would be more suited to amateur dramatics... :mysmilie_73:

I can appreciate concern about card details? Were the phone lines shaky or computers down - something that happens frequently on channels like bid up etc where there is computer ordering facilities.? Are you implying, however that they have insecure customer finance details? If so It might be interesting to be told the reason you suspect this and the connection between a presenter saying there are technical sales computer problems and payment security? Quite a serious accusation that I hope can backed up with facts. Not saying you are wrong as I didn't see the statement made by the presenter - only wondering if you have some evidence which might be given to an appropriate authority for investigation.

I've not watched much shopping telly this week, been too busy, but I find Rae a bit difficult to watch at the best of times and didn't see this.

I can appreciate concern about card details? Were the phone lines shaky or computers down - something that happens frequently on channels like bid up etc where there is computer ordering facilities.? Are you implying, however that they have insecure customer finance details? If so It might be interesting to be told the reason you suspect this and the connection between a presenter saying there are technical sales computer problems and payment security? Quite a serious accusation that I hope can backed up with facts. Not saying you are wrong as I didn't see the statement made by the presenter - only wondering if you have some evidence which might be given to an appropriate authority for investigation.

I must point out I have no reason whatsoever to believe Rocks TV are insecure at holding customer's credit or debit card details. Just in my line of business, I've found that 'problems' to the public can be taken in many ways (hence my original post) especially amongst people who are sceptical about TV / Online ordering.

And thats your excuse, it's hardly a discussion:mysmilie_81:

To be honest, I think I was doing Steve a favour by pointing this out, as I believe he is away and wouldn't have seen this, he has been in business for many a year, he'll know that she is bad business practice.

please forgive a newby but can i ask Mr Jones do you ever buy from rocks Tv because you seem to hate every thing and everyone on it or do you just sit there to see who you can have a go at next i am new but i have seen a lot of people get hurt and upset on some of your threads i though this site was to discuss shopping i do watch rocks tv but havent bought yet but i love the relaxed air about the place does it really matterwhether Rae has said something like you say she had IF i would have heard her say that i would have just thought poor things more teething probs is there a reason that you feel to need to stick the knife in so often

please forgive a newby but can i ask Mr Jones do you ever buy from rocks Tv because you seem to hate every thing and everyone on it or do you just sit there to see who you can have a go at next i am new but i have seen a lot of people get hurt and upset on some of your threads i though this site was to discuss shopping i do watch rocks tv but havent bought yet but i love the relaxed air about the place does it really matterwhether Rae has said something like you say she had IF i would have heard her say that i would have just thought poor things more teething probs is there a reason that you feel to need to stick the knife in so often

Hi blinglover Mr jones and Lee Jones are two different posters

thank you for that i was just trying to be polite to the person

I have PMd Blinglover but no reply so before anyone else gets confused I must claim no relationship to Lee Jones and trust Blinglover's comments are not aimed at me. Perhaps that can be clarified? :mysmilie_81:

Definitely not aimed at you Mr J i'm sure! Your posts are balanced and interesting, and in the true spirit of discussion. Sadly LJ's are usually a dig at someone elses expense.

Definitely not aimed at you Mr J i'm sure! Your posts are balanced and interesting, and in the true spirit of discussion. Sadly LJ's are usually a dig at someone elses expense.

You can say that Briolette - I couldn't possibly comment :mysmilie_696:

I didn't read it that the comment was directed at you either Mr J.

I concur with previous opinion, Mr J. I don't think any comments made have been aimed at you.

Lee Jones, I also fail to see any link between technical problems and the security of card details. The way your post reads is almost as though you are trying to put these thoughts into peoples heads. I wonder if this is due to comments aimed at you by Steve and you are here looking to avenge yourself.

It is a terrible shame that these things are aimed at Rae et al rather than the person who you have a problem with.

Couldn't be possibly be aimed at you Mr Jones .... your posts are always polite, interesting and constructive.

I do apoligise Mr Jones NO they were not aimed at you i am sorry i was trying to be polite to the other Jones since i have joined you have not been anything other than polite you have my permisssion to kick my butt lol

Latest posts

Back