My latest haul has arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Whilst taking full advantage of my husband's absence (he went away for a week on course) ordered some items (as above).

Ring - Item no XZA660
Bracelet - Item no EZA640
Necklace - Item no RFA945

the ring is absolutely gorgeous - you have to see it yourself to believe it - tv screen - didnt do it much justice - thrilled to bits with it - love it! :mysmilie_12:

Necklace - again, gorgeous, lovely mix of aquamarine chips and lumps, ranging from a gorgeous baby blue to some quite nice greeny colours - the pearls are really nice, odd shaped - some like little flattened round pearls, and ones that remind me of rabbits teeth! lol it has amethyst stones in with it as well - it is a most tactile necklace - really nice for spring or summer months - and the ring goes with it exactly! :mysmilie_82:

Bracelet is nice - its simple, and yet the colours go very well together - i like it.

The delivery arrived on time, I had absolutely no hitches or problems - the jewellery is absolutely lovely - and i cant believe that i paid £15.00 for the ring - its a 7.5 carat amethyst! set in 7.5 grammes of silver - you couldnt commission a ring to be made for that price! Any way i am chuffed - just thought i would share the thoughts and the pictures with you all.

:mysmilie_82: :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_12:

Hi Persianglitter!
I love your pieces, great choices. I've got that amy ring in my basket, I thought it looked stunning for the price so can't wait to see it in real life. So glad you are enjoying yours xx

Lovely haul PG and you got that amethyst ring at a great price, I paid £27 for one! I don't think their lowest price guarantee is anywhere near as good as it sounds because you'd have to be watching all the live hours to catch some items going for a lower price. If I'd seen yours being sold, I would have been on to them like a shot, but one hour really doesn't give you much chance. Never mind, you got a great deal though.

Last edited:
:mysmilie_687: NikkiS, Jacqualina, Beady Belle, Beading Belle, briolette, milly, Pearly Queen and SUPERCOOLWILLOW thank you for you lovely comments, glad you like the haul. XXX And SUPERCOOLWILLOW, noticed you had a birthday the other day - hope you had a lovely day - 24! enjoy being 24 (wish i was again!! lol) xxxxxxx:mysmilie_12:

As usual I'm fashionably late to the party..........had an appointment with the Oldy worldy pub restaurant....hic! Lovely haul there PG, well done :mysmilie_696:

As usual I'm fashionably late to the party..........had an appointment with the Oldy worldy pub restaurant....hic! Lovely haul there PG, well done :mysmilie_696:

Many thanks Reddwarf - Hmmm Oldy Wordly pub - I love real ale!!! my favourite is Green King IPA - nice with a pluffmans salad (Ploughmans!! lol) Oh spooky - the smilies have changed back to the old school type - :rain::rain: :rock: Lol

Latest posts

Back