Falling Auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cazz

Registered Shopper
Haven't looked at TJC site for quite some time but when I did last week I was watching some of the falling auctions (yes, ok, I bought some stuff too) however, I noticed that most of the items were repeated time and time again. Seems to defeat the object I would have thought as for me once I'd seen and bought what I wanted there was no intrigue left so that's exactly what I did - left. Has anyone else noticed this?
Cazz

Yes :mysmilie_61: I sometimes leave the laptop on whilst watching the tv and as I've glanced back think....Ay I've seen this before, it is a loop so you can watch it the first time round to see what it drops to then decide if you want to grab it the second time round, Haha! Boring thought isn't it! :mysmilie_11:

Its the same on the live TV auctions these days too! Same items over and over again, sometimes the same item 3 or 4 times in the one hour! Same old, same old and extremely boring! Really saddens me as I'm usually promoting this channel and singing their praises but I'm very disappointed with their lack of variety these days together with the repeated items, having to sit through the same item again because one person missed out, Tanzanite and Diamond overload and the expensive postage costs. Thank goodness they have John Scott - for me he's defintely their biggest asset!

Latest posts

Back