Rocks TV is sen-sational!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nessarose

Witchy woman...
Well folks, after a catalogue of errors and an evening of gentle teasing, I'm out of the closet and singing the praises of Rocks TV with the rest of you. I had a nightmare early on, couldn't get on the site, then couldn't always log in (probs my end I hasten to add), so my alter ego Mulva was an infrequent visitor. As Mulva does sound a bit rude, I changed my username and everything's been working fine since. Weird eh?
Spooky.gif

So, six orders (and one in progress..) later I've had some lovely pieces and a lot of fun along the way. Welcome to the newbies who have found their way here. I'm sure you'll all be an asset although I'm very sorry to see Siren has left us. I do hope you come back soon Hun if you're looking in.
bye1.gif

Congratulations to you all on your purchases and to Rocks for bringing the bling back into our lives and putting the fun and excitement back too.
icon_clap.gif

Right I'm off to check tonight's auctions, see you there later on!
runamok.gif

BTW i'm glad you're all enjoying this new auction and spending plenty by the sounds of it. I had a peek to see what you're all raving about and it looks a great idea but as i'm not a real jewellery fan ( i prefer costume ) it's not for me.:)

BTW i'm glad you're all enjoying this new auction and spending plenty by the sounds of it. I had a peek to see what you're all raving about and it looks a great idea but as i'm not a real jewellery fan ( i prefer costume ) it's not for me.:)

Don't tell me you're an aspiring actress as well Mrs J? :eek:

I was right! I was right! Inspector Clouseau solves another mystery! :D:D:D
Glad you are out of the closet, but will now have to close my detective agency and find another hobby!:D:D

Last edited:
About time you got out of that closet mrs...youve been hiding too long:D Hope all your goodies are good uns :)

Ps hope your right about Siren

look forward to pics :D [ hope to see you soon siren x] i can actually go out today i need to buy a new jewel box and fast !!1:rolleyes:

I shall miss mulva;) but equally glad to have sen-sational on board(consults thesaurus for possible double entendres for new name!)

Closets are claustrophobic glad your out!!:D

It's just arrived, my double strand diamond cut silver necklace with 5 coloured pearls, and it's gorgeous, brilliant value at £12, plus the book.

:doggie:

Last edited:
It's just arrived, my double strand diamond cut silver necklace with 5 coloured pearls, and it's gorgeous, brilliant value at £12, plus the book.

:doggie:

Ooo mine has not come yet, hope its as good as it sounds! I have my pearl ring to come with it too!:)

Just had a delivery,earrings in marcasite and blue topaz.£12!!!!!!!!HUGE!!!!!fantastic earrings worth every single penny.They are on page 205 of the lovely book that Rocks have been sending out but my stones are topaz.
The watch I also bought is on page 353 mine has amethyst stones but was a huge bargain at £12 as well.I have the bracelet thats on page 65 and the ring (zircon) on page 72,the cufflinks on page 88 and the garnet and dia bracelet on page 195,have a ring very simular to the one on page 284.
I have several other items that I have purchased since the website opened and am really really really pleased with them. Love the fact that there are piccys of some of my treasures in the book to show to my friends.
Think my hubby may worry though cos when the parcels keep arriving he thinks I am spending a fortune and won't believe me when I say that was only £12. Would I lie to him!!!! never.LOL:D

When I first saw the name s-s, I thought how clever and it did make me chuckle.:D I might have guessed it was you BC! I'm waiting for the name Wow-wow-wow to appear! lol Glad you're pleased with your purchases so far. M xx

Latest posts

Back