Credit crunch helpdesk

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
161246_STANDARD__BPI_20100216.jpg

Now this top is 'great value' at £19.99 + £4.99 POST and worth every penny and more......but......if you like it and have a Dunnes store near you, you can get it for £6, saving yourself almost £19!!!!!!

Always :happy: to help

It's Ireland's cut price (and also quality) extremely poor rip off of M&S but unlike a certain channel their prices are not in the realms of fantasy.

i've never heard of Dunnes...is it like Bon Marche?(not that i frequent that place, you understand) ;)

Well I walked past Bon Marche today too but of course I didn't go in :smirk:, so I can't really answer that. I could go in specially tomorrow, if I go to Dunnes again and compare the two, just for you :nod:

Well I walked past Bon Marche today too but of course I didn't go in :smirk:, so I can't really answer that. I could go in specially tomorrow, if I go to Dunnes again and compare the two, just for you :nod:

my 'friend' got some knee-high socks in there but couldn't pull em up past her ankles... :down:

The quality has gone right down lately, especially in the knicker dept.....that thin, you can almost see through them

Was it not ever thus? I thought the potential of flashing your assets was a positive thing? Or am I mixing you up with Mrs J?:glass:

ah thanks Vampy :)

Only making the point that Dunnes very literally used rip off M&S as the owners themselves used do the deed of buying new season M&S gear then returning it after it had been cloned. Truly the lady of the empire looks fresh from the halting site even though she really does as she thinks make an effort to look chic.

Latest posts

Back