Miche Bag POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
It looks as though there'll be a miche bag POTD at 9pm tonight.

If you look at the 9pm hour in the program schedule on the website you can see the items coming up.

Jude xx

I ordered one and sent it back. It just wasnt big enough for me and I felt the black handles justy didn't go with some of the shell colours.
I suppose it could also be that I prefer "softer" bags for everyday use and think this is too formal for me

:heart: : I love my Miche bag. I've put a different long strap on and it's much better. I've got plenty of the shells for it as well.

I love my Miche Bag as well. Bought mine from Idealworld and for someone who liked to change their handbags on a regular basis, its much easier to change the shells and the straps. I also like the bag because it is rigid and sits nicely without flopping all over the floor.:happy:

Thia looks great - but was on another channel for half price at £25 a while ago.

Great idea though - but £15 isn't that cheap for a shell - you can get quite a nice bag for that anyway.

I also love it, ok, it could be a bit more roomy, but I understand now you can buy a bigger size only in the US at the mo, but I'm sure it'll be available over here soon enough. It's such a conversation piece too!

Latest posts

Back