help!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I can't get logged on to Rocks tv and it's driving me mad as I am keen to join in!!!!!!

When I log in, it says I have logged in successfully but when I click on the link to go to the home page, I am not logged in at all. I've tried closing my browser, shutting down my pc, even adding Rocks tv to my email address book in case it was being treated as spam.....all to no avail! Can anyone help please?

Kept happening to me yesterday.

In the end I cleared cookies and re booted my puter, worked fine then.

Perdita, I'm sorry I can't help you as I do not really understand this type of stuff but I'm glad you are going to look in on Rocks. Once you're sorted, you'll love it.

Oh dear perdita:(

It sometimes happens to me also,I log in successfully and when I click to homepage it says I'm not logged in,but closing down browser and entering again usually sorts it for me.

My only suggestion is to email them,I think it is John Bennett who deals with the technical stuff so maybe address it to him.I think it should be [email protected] you could try [email protected] he deals with customer service and I'm sure will pass it on the relevent person.

Sorry to not be much help,good luck and hope to see you there soon.:)

i can't get logged on to rocks tv and it's driving me mad as i am keen to join in!!!!!!

When i log in, it says i have logged in successfully but when i click on the link to go to the home page, i am not logged in at all. I've tried closing my browser, shutting down my pc, even adding rocks tv to my email address book in case it was being treated as spam.....all to no avail! Can anyone help please?

hi perdita i had same problem yesterday check if you have checked out all orders

Kept happening to me yesterday.

In the end I cleared cookies and re booted my puter, worked fine then.

Tried that too!!! No joy! x

Perdita, I'm sorry I can't help you as I do not really understand this type of stuff but I'm glad you are going to look in on Rocks. Once you're sorted, you'll love it.

It's all your fault bbelle..lol! After our chat the other night, I had to go and have a look and now I wanna play too!!!!!

Oh dear perdita:(

It sometimes happens to me also,I log in successfully and when I click to homepage it says I'm not logged in,but closing down browser and entering again usually sorts it for me. x

My only suggestion is to email them,I think it is John Bennett who deals with the technical stuff so maybe address it to him.I think it should be [email protected] you could try [email protected] he deals with customer service and I'm sure will pass it on the relevent person.

Sorry to not be much help,good luck and hope to see you there soon.:)

I was speaking to Tony on the phone this morning. We tried a couple of things but still it wasn't working. I told him I'd ask for help on ST and he is going to speak to their "techy guy" and get back to me. So, hopefully between us,by this evening I'll be in!!!!!! x

Perdita, I had the same problem to start with, have you tried using Firefox, that worked for me when IE was being temperamental. Stick with it, it's a laugh on there and there's good deals to be had too. ;)

Hi, can anyone tell me how to put an avatar on my account here at st.com please?

Think you have to be a VIP member to have an avatar, EE. All you do is make a small donation to upgrade your membership then you also have access to the 24/7 VIP section where it's all going on!!

Latest posts

Back