Tova Diamonique Ruby ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
My Tova Ruby Red ring has arrived!!!! I dont know how to post a piccie of it, but it is lovely, very sparkly, expensive looking, great big stone!!!! well impressed. 686852

Ooh this looks beautiful, a real sparkler. I fancied some of Tova's diamonique it's good to hear it lives up to expectations.

Thanks MajorDalby, I was going to post a piccie of it at one point. Yes I do love it I would defo recommend it for sure. Lovely Quality.

Dazzler, this ring sure does justice to your name!! It's lovely! Does it look realistic, especially the red stone? A piccie would be great!!

Dazzler, this ring sure does justice to your name!! It's lovely! Does it look realistic, especially the red stone? A piccie would be great!!

ohhh thank you Sillysausage. I will get my husband to download a picture of it just for you. It does look very realistic, its a beautiful brigt vibrant ruby red colour like Dorothys shoes in the Wizard Of Oz. xxx:D

I got a green Tova ring (686854) and that's lovely too :)

ohhh shawgorby that was the other ring I wanted, bet thats like a emerald. Definately going to invest in more of her jewellery, after all I am dazzler! :Dalthough hubby says will I find room to store it all, but I know i will, I will make room!!

ohhh thank you Sillysausage. I will get my husband to download a picture of it just for you. It does look very realistic, its a beautiful brigt vibrant ruby red colour like Dorothys shoes in the Wizard Of Oz. xxx:D

Thanks Dazzler, I'm looking forward to it! I hope your pic won't prove to be an irresistible temptation! I love rubies!

Oooo I've got this ring, got it on today actually and it's every bit as lovely as it looks. In fact someone asked me if it was a ruby this morning, but I did tell them it was imitation as couldn't stand the guilt. But it obviously could pass off as the real thing!

I'm very impressed with the Tova diamonique range and also have the Art Deco bracelet which is gorgeous! Love that they're also based on real pieces with a story as well.

Twinklette x

C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\ring.jpg

Here is the ring

Sorry folks, I cant download the ring from my pictures. Never mind maybe Twinkle Will post hers instead

Latest posts

Back