FFS!! Stacey....Learn Another Word!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Can someone at TJC please have a word with Stacey and teach her another adjective to use instead of phenomenal. :headbang: Not only does it lose any real meaning when used every 10 seconds in every auction, it also sounds completely ridiculous being said by someone who talks through their nose!! :mysmilie_505:

It definitely seems to be the word of the moment. It's bandied about by everyone these days - from weather presenters to tv adverts to it's true home of tv shopping where naturally, everything is phenomenal!

Can someone at TJC please have a word with Stacey and teach her another adjective to use instead of phenomenal. :headbang: Not only does it lose any real meaning when used every 10 seconds in every auction, it also sounds completely ridiculous being said by someone who talks through their nose!! :mysmilie_505:

i know what you mean pink, very annoying! i also don't need chloe telling me every 10 seconds what is or is't in fashion this season and how well every piece would fit in with that! :puke:

also, at rockstv am sick of the ridiculous price rubbish and the fake shock at how low it goes!:puke:

don't even get me started on vikki "queen of sparkle my a**e!" brown!

Hi all,

At least Stacy is not saying "bonkers" prices all the time!
I think that presenters should watch at least one of their recorded TV slots and take stock of repetitive words and phrases that are boring and a real turn off.

Sapphireblue

It definitely seems to be the word of the moment. It's bandied about by everyone these days - from weather presenters to tv adverts to it's true home of tv shopping where naturally, everything is phenomenal!

When I hear 'phenomenal' I think of Adina on gems as that is one of her favourites! :down:

i know what you mean pink, very annoying! i also don't need chloe telling me every 10 seconds what is or is't in fashion this season and how well every piece would fit in with that! :puke:

also, at rockstv am sick of the ridiculous price rubbish and the fake shock at how low it goes!:puke:

don't even get me started on vikki "queen of sparkle my a**e!" brown!

And mention Vicki I hear 'Oooober' in front of everything! Mainly glamorous....oooooober glamorous!!! :wonder:

can someone at tjc please have a word with stacey and teach her another adjective to use instead of phenomenal. :headbang: Not only does it lose any real meaning when used every 10 seconds in every auction, it also sounds completely ridiculous being said by someone who talks through their nose!! :mysmilie_505:

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

Hi all,

At least Stacy is not saying "bonkers" prices all the time!
I think that presenters should watch at least one of their recorded TV slots and take stock of repetitive words and phrases that are boring and a real turn off.

Sapphireblue

OMG bonkers prices is one of the worst!!!!

Maybe that word is the only word she knows to describe the gems on offer. Come to think of it, she used the same phrase back in the good old days or rocksandco.

Maybe some of us could suggest superlatives for her to use on her stint at TJC like "fab", "awesome" and so on, so she doesn't appear to be some sort of a "one word" person.

It's Vicki's lapse into her list of superlatives from the TJC Thesaurus training manual which irritates me a bit... "now this is a very (pause) REGAL (pause) very MAJESTIC, er very (pause) PALATIAL I would say ring etc etc etc". No-one talks normally like that.

Latest posts

Back