lovely little demantiod earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

charlottegray

Registered Shopper
DSC00182.jpg

I ordered these 18k demantiod garnet earrings friday evening and received yesterday. I love them even though they are tiny 0.41 cts they are very sparkly. I have emailed Rocks asking if they have them in a bigger ct weight.

Attachments

• DSC00167.jpg
    DSC00167.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 232
they look lovely even if they are tiny i dont think you see very big carat weights in demantoid enjoy wearing them

Hi Charlotte,
aia also bought those studs anf have found them to be so sparkly despite the smaller size, they really are pretty. I also have another pair which are half a carat in each earring, they were 250 but worth every penny! Enjoy yours and lets hope Rocks do some more stones soon. By the way I also got a loose stone from rocks which i will have set into a pendant.

Hi Charlotte,
aia also bought those studs anf have found them to be so sparkly despite the smaller size, they really are pretty. I also have another pair which are half a carat in each earring, they were 250 but worth every penny! Enjoy yours and lets hope Rocks do some more stones soon. By the way I also got a loose stone from rocks which i will have set into a pendant.

Lucky you briolette. Where did you get the half carat ones? I found some lovely loose stones on the internet. Do you think it would expensive to get them set into earrings? I've never done that before, as I can see me getting the stones and years later still not getting them set.

Lovely earrings Charlotte ... gorgeous colour. The picture on the web did them no favours at all.

Latest posts

Back