C&c rubbish customer services - again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aranlady

Registered Shopper
Just thought I'd share with you. My credit card was fraudulently used last week. I had to cancel the card and informed QVC of the fact as I'd got an item on easy pay. They were brilliant, told me not to worry, just let them know the new card details when it arrived. Unlike Create & Craft, who have basically made me more stressed out! Needless to say, I won't be shopping with them EVER AGAIN!!!!!

P xx

Very sorry to hear this AL, been there and done that about credit card fraud. I can't imagine how rubbish C&C were but I dare say you are in need of some chill time after your experience. Hope things get sorted quickly for you.

Sorry, don't want to go into too much detail "on air" for obvious reasons, but will say their CS were absolutely appalling. Had to get in touch with Chief Exec in the end and gave him earache which, to be fair, he took on the chin. Told him I'd never shop with them again. They were really unsupportive, unlike QVC, and taking into consideration you're paying for the call, it's disgusting.

Don't blame you for being angry. It's not like we want the hassle of credit card fraud and you can't be the first customer of theirs to have this happen. They need a much better system and some staff that have been trained to deal with these problems.

Jan

Oh - just an update to give you all a laugh :tongue:

Their Chief Exec's office who were supposed to be ringing me on 1st April (guess that's why they didn't :grin:) to take my new card details - never rang as promised. No surprises there then. So I guess they don't want any further payments (not). They can't even get it right from the CEX's office, so what hope is there for their CS operatives? This is after they've got it wrong TWICE.:taphead:

This has simply further reinforced my resolution NEVER TO SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN!!!!

Pauline

Further update. CEX;s office rang yesterday for card details, despite the fact I'd put them on my account on website. Told him this, but he said he HAD to take them to update the flexi pay as their system wouldn't automatically take payments from the only card on their records :mysmilie_514: WOT ROT !!!! What kinda system are they running then - Windows 95 (or earlier even).

Words fail me, but if they didn't, I'd swear :mysmilie_455:

Last instalment - I promise.

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back