Anatomic! But not necessarily good for your feet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Now I have several pairs of Fly Flots. I have reached that stage in my life where comfort is the thing these days and I seldom have the opportunity to wear stillettoes anyway.

I don't buy my Fly Flots off Ideal World though as they vary so much in their sizing and widths. I buy them at Pavers outlets.

The thing that annoys me, even more than Debbie Paver herself that is, is the way she describes them as being anatomic - no having an anatomic footbed, but the whole shoe is anatomic.

If we are prone to pronation, then surely the fact that the footbed contours itself to the shape of the foot can only be a bad thing? The footbed should offer support to the arch in a similar way that the Orthaheel insole does rather than take on the shape of the foot.

So yes, I like the cushioned sole of the Fly Flot and that they are usually made of leather but as for them being good for the feet, I am not so sure.

And as for Debbie Paver, God that woman likes herself!

I agree with you Gem Genie, I have found Fly Flots very comfortable for my feet, I also wouldn't buy fron IW now if it were the last Shopping Channel on TV.

They have no Customer Services that I know of and when you do get through, you have a very rude person on the other end of the Phone and you wish you hadn't had any dealings with them.

Yes Debbie Pavers does love herself bless her, well I suppose someone has to! LOL

:puke:

Latest posts

Back