New friends :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiS

Tanzanite Flasher!
Here are my two new acquisitions, which I am pleased with - do tell me what you think please!

First, a green tanzanite, 2.76 ct and 0.19 ct diamonds..... I think this is beautiful and the camera will not do it justice. it's a lovely irregular green with flashes of lilac and purple around it. behaves very much like a tanzanite despite the difference in colour! Was £219 - I could have waited for it to go lower but I WANTED it. I've taken a piccie of it with it's bluer twin, a previous buy, too.....

Attachments

• green tanzy.jpg
    green tanzy.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 341
  • tanzies.jpg
    tanzies.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 339
And a mad impulse buy from Sunday..... this was more expensive at £285 but I think it's lovely - a very pale coloured paraiba. The neon flashes are gorgeous. Says on the card 2.36 ct brilliant, but I think it might be the wrong card... surely this is trilliant? Also a piccie of it with its newly found family.....

Attachments

• paraiba.jpg
    paraiba.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 316
  • paraiba family.jpg
    paraiba family.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 338
I have another paraiba in my basket - much cheaper but less unusually cut.. I might check that out too and bring myslef to decide between them.

Any thoughts on them, people?

N x

:heart: Wow Nikki, the green tanzy looks delicious and thanks for doing the pic of it next to the blue for comparison. Of course, its all your fault that yesterday I bought the same ring..you know I'm easily led!!!
Can't wait to see it in real life, whats the gold weight by the way?
Lots of love xxx

Blimey Nikki, since I replied more goodies appeared.fast work!
I love the cut and design of the Paraiba, it is pale but personally I like pale, the more vibrant paraiba looks too much like apatite for me, I went crazy yesterday and need to confess, in return I'll post pics when I receive the haul!
1. Sphalerite and diamond ring
2. Colour change Sphene (my 2nd..ouch)
3. Another set of Demantoid jewellery plus a loose demantoid
4. Green tanzy and diamond ring
Oh eck!

Hiya Holly - sadly I've just noticed the paraiba has a claw missing so have contacted CS to see about a repair / replacement.....the green tanzy is AMAZING though... I keep going off to look at it. The gold weight is flimsy - comparing it to that blue one I was nearly laughing. But to be honest, I like the fact it sits more snugly for its thinner band!

N x

they look divine nikki! really look beautiful on you.

I also love the paraiba on your pic with the round stone and diamonds circling it.

Nikki i like them all
the green tanzy is my favouite but then i like green stones and i bet its gorgous in real life enjoy them all xx

Lovely green Tanzy, Nikki .... been trying to get my little mitts on one too but haven't been quick enough. :doh:

Hope you get your PT ring sorted.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your haul, briolette. :happy:

they look divine nikki! really look beautiful on you.

I also love the paraiba on your pic with the round stone and diamonds circling it.

That was my first attempt at Paraiba - it fascinates me how different the colours all are. I suspect it has a ****** big window, but I love it anyway!

N xx

Thanks for the pics Nikki, love the green Tanzy, I had no idea RocksTV were selling them!
Think I'll have to form a (dis)orderly queue behind Fluff.......but have to warn her there's likely
to be a bit of
emot91-1.gif
going on! Well done and hope you get sorted with the PT....its a whoppa.

Thanks for the pics Nikki, love the green Tanzy, I had no idea RocksTV were selling them!
Think I'll have to form a (dis)orderly queue behind Fluff.......but have to warn her there's likely
to be a bit of
emot91-1.gif

Yes Sacha behind me. No queue jumping allowed or else .....
box.gif

That was my first attempt at Paraiba - it fascinates me how different the colours all are. I suspect it has a ****** big window, but I love it anyway!

N xx

it is beautiful nikki, would you mind if i asked where you brought it from?

Latest posts

Back