Diddy Derek of Jewellery Fame Presenting Garry Vacuum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw him yesterday, and thought that it did indeed, look like an Oreck. $199 doesn't equate to £179.99 even with the appalling rate of exchange at the moment either!!!!

I own the Vax Commercial myself. It is correctly called the VCU-02.

Wonderful machine. Never mind what it looks like. No tools though so I still use my old machine for things that need it.

I don't care that it looks old fashioned as I still have a Hoover Senior here with the light on the front which was bought in the 1960's by my Mum and it is still i perfect worrking order.

I have ordered the Gary as the Oreck I brought from QVC only lasted 13 months, just out of the guarantee time before it gave up the will to suck, and I need a light weight vacuum because of arthritis in my hands and wrists. I am hoping this will do the trick because with 4 dogs and 2 cats we get A LOT of animal hair on the carpet and furniture!! The Dyson I have now is good but MUCH to heavy to use every day. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

If your Oreck only lasted 13 months you still have rights under the sales of goods act and you can get qvc to either refund,replace or exchange, you might need to get a engineers report done

Sorry to say the Oreck came and went many moons ago to be replaced the a Dyson which is good but MUCH to HEAVY for me to use easily.
Well the Garry was delivered only days after ordering so no problems there, It was easy to put together and so far has done as good a job if not slightly better than the Dyson. It is much lighter and easier to maneuver around the furniture .
I am now waiting for the spare bags I ordered at the same time to arrive as it is going to be useless if I can't change the bags as and when they need it.

Latest posts

Back