Silly gold weights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
We all know you don't get something for nothing but, if you saw this ring on the telly (30 just sold for £99.99), you could be forgiven for thinking that looks like a good deal. Check out the gold weight http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UNO0198&category=preweb&colourScheme=9

Wear that twice and it'll have worn away and dropped off somewhere. £100 down the drain, literally! xxxxx

PS - I think now, if I see one more tanzy I'm gonna hurl. It wouldn't be quite so bad if they didn't keep messing with the schedules, but we're now getting it nearly all day every day, interspersed by the odd few hours of diamonds. Just when you settle down to watch an hour or two of assorted gems, it's replaced by more tanzy. :mysmilie_490: This must be the first weekend discount I haven't used.

Not even 1 gram of gold!!! Flimsy or what?

Was curious when I saw it selling, never realized the gold weight. Glad I resisted.

That can't be right surely? Do you think it might be a typo? Just looking at the ring it would have to be paired right back to get to under 1g and it just looks virtually impossible!!!

G'on Arge - get it for a look-see!

That can't be right surely? Do you think it might be a typo? Just looking at the ring it would have to be paired right back to get to under 1g and it just looks virtually impossible!!!

G'on Arge - get it for a look-see!

'Ere, I'm not as green as I'm cabbage looking y'know. :mysmilie_503:

Gold weights at this end of the Gems market have been getting closer and closer to the 1g and given how open and spindly the setting was, I'm inclined to accept this figure as accurate. Some of them have been making R&Co look generous. xxxxx

Ah yes, a newbie, saw that on the telly and it looked very pretty, can't remember what it went for though.

You reminded me that I got a beastie (well two actually, but one is gold) last week. Will try and remember to post tomorrow. xxxxx

Latest posts

Back