Oh dear.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Disturbia

Registered Shopper
I have not watched Bid Tv (or Price-Drop) for about 2 years, as the channels went so down hill. I started watching again about 3 weeks ago..

And, my word! If I thought it was bad before... When did Bid Tv decide to morph into QVC? It's all so serious and hard-sell. Themed Hours, seperate models for clothes. Endless Jewellery.

Also why do the presenters have to switch channels every day? Why can't they just keep 1 presenter on one channel!

Bid Tv really has taken all the fun (and what made the channel stand out) away from itself. It's a shame really, when you think back to the golden days of Bid-Up.

Price-Drop isn't as bad (but only just) it's not as serious and their still seems to be a bit of banter (thank goodness for Adele Sika and Greg Scott).

Also they seem to sell alot of 'tat' now, products for £1 that when you include the (£7.99) p&p + the phone call, really is not worth the time or money. I've not been tempted to drop-in for anything since I started watching again.

I know sit-up have gone so down hill!
I hate seeing all the products on display, I liked it when they had the product they were selling on display, and then the next product on the other side of the studio. It just looks a mess with the whole hours products all next to each other!
And also with the use of the clock, might as well be QVC, its not longer an auction anyway! I know they seam to be using it less, but I think they should get back to there routes, and readopt the price falls until everything is sold, then the everyone pays the lowest price.
And another thing, just stick to 2 pieces of music like before, I don’t like hearing loads of different music.

Latest posts

Back