IW Head Office Phone Number Not Premium, Not India.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirkz

Registered Shopper
Next time you have a complaint to make and you get no where with the customer service line.

Why not call them direct on the main switchboard ?

Explain the situation to the receptionist that answers the phone, and see where it gets you.

Remember the person that answers the phone is just a receptionist so if you are nice to them they will be nice back, and direct your call to someone who can help.

Plus you are also taking the issue to their door instead of posting it on this forum, where IW may or may not read.

The number is 01733 316206

This number is part of a larger range of number owned by IW by changeing the last 2 digits you get different departments / employees. Maybe we could build a directory of who we get whilst random calling the numbers.

Dont forget be nice, to the person on the other end of the phone and see where you get.

Post your success story here after you have called them. Or just say thanks.

Maybe this should be a sticky.

Please note I have received the following from Ideal World:

"I do not have a facility to transfer calls to customer services."

So it would be a wasted call, if anyone is having Customer Service Issues please contact me [email protected] and I will forward them to the appropriate department.

Customer Service Manager

So it would be a wasted call, if anyone is having Customer Service Issues please contact me [email protected] and I will forward them to the appropriate department.

This is not strictly true Graham.

I have spoken to the customer service manager at on this number by asking for her.

Correct they cannot transfer you to Customer Services, but you are not going to speak to customer services the 01733 number. This is for people to escalate the problem the the head office, and I can assure you all that if you call that number you get results and fast.

This is not strictly true Graham.

I have spoken to the customer service manager at on this number by asking for her.

Correct they cannot transfer you to Customer Services, but you are not going to speak to customer services the 01733 number. This is for people to escalate the problem the the head office, and I can assure you all that if you call that number you get results and fast.

Thank you Dirkz

Ideal World have been very pro active with Customer Services issues and any problems that are sent to [email protected] are normally resolved within 24 hours.

Customer Choice

Thank you Dirkz

Ideal World have been very pro active with Customer Services issues and any problems that are sent to [email protected] are normally resolved within 24 hours.

Thanks Admin, but I don't understand why anyone would want shoppingtelly.com to get involved when we can just call them and get the issue resolved in about 10 Mins.

If the IW customer has a real problem then take it directly to the people who can solve it, not a 3rd party with absolutely no involvement with company we are complaining to.

Of course shoppingtelly.com want to gather information about issues, to put pressure on Ideal World to improve their service, don't you think they know this already after having lost 15 million pounds in 2008 they are under going a major re-organisation to resolve issue like their lacking customer service.

Calling directly does this better as it is from the customer directly, I also got a small amount of compensation for the hassle.

Ideal World are trying very hard to please everyone, and don't need the intervention of another "Watchdog" they already have one called OFCOM and if customers are still un-happy they can always complain through that channel.

So just call them and solve the problem directly. Or why not e-mail Ideal world Customer services directly on [email protected] and if you really want to you could email Mike Hancox directly the CEO on [email protected]

Why does it have to go through shoppingtelly.com what does the website get from it ?

Every one has a choice, all I am doing is bringing more choice to this forum.

1. Email the forum admin to pass it on to IW and get a response in 24 hours.
  2. Email IW directly and get a response in 24 hours.
  3. Call head office (don't ask for customer service, ask for the Senior manager who runs CS) get a resolution in minutes.
  4. Email Mike Hancox he would like to hear from you, and unless he knows the issues he can't fix them.

You decide!!!!

Thank All.

Thanks Admin, but I don't understand why anyone would want shoppingtelly.com to get involved when we can just call them and get the issue resolved in about 10 Mins.

If the IW customer has a real problem then take it directly to the people who can solve it, not a 3rd party with absolutely no involvement with company we are complaining to.

Of course shoppingtelly.com want to gather information about issues, to put pressure on Ideal World to improve their service, don't you think they know this already after having lost 15 million pounds in 2008 they are under going a major re-organisation to resolve issue like their lacking customer service.

Calling directly does this better as it is from the customer directly, I also got a small amount of compensation for the hassle.

Ideal World are trying very hard to please everyone, and don't need the intervention of another "Watchdog" they already have one called OFCOM and if customers are still un-happy they can always complain through that channel.

So just call them and solve the problem directly. Or why not e-mail Ideal world Customer services directly on [email protected] and if you really want to you could email Mike Hancox directly the CEO on [email protected]

Why does it have to go through shoppingtelly.com what does the website get from it ?

Every one has a choice, all I am doing is bringing more choice to this forum.

1. Email the forum admin to pass it on to IW and get a response in 24 hours.
  2. Email IW directly and get a response in 24 hours.
  3. Call head office (don't ask for customer service, ask for the Senior manager who runs CS) get a resolution in minutes.
  4. Email Mike Hancox he would like to hear from you, and unless he knows the issues he can't fix them.

You decide!!!!

Thank All.

Sorry with the greatest of respect YOU have brought the issue to ShoppingTelly.com, we as a website can provide a solution.

Choice is good ?

Sorry with the greatest of respect YOU have brought the issue to ShoppingTelly.com, we as a website can provide a solution.

Graham, YOU have the issue on the website already with a solution. I think it is a sticky called "help with customer service issues" by Graham

I read this and merely added information on the forum that would help other IW customers, this information is from my own experience of getting results with Ideal World on more than one occasion.

I brought it to educate as an alternate valid solution to the issue people seem to be having in the same way as you want to help.

But really I did not want to get into a debate about this. Sorry I dared to suggest any different.
Having choice on your forum is a good thing, right ?

Thanks

Why would I want shoppingtelly.com to get involved? Because it is a FORUM to gather and share experiences. Graham has obviously built up a rapport with IW and would suggest his approach on behalf of 15 members having problems say might be more beneficial than the 15 members individually bombarding the receptionist.

Whilst I appreciate your sentiments and trying to help, the point of this site is surely strength in numbers.

Umm Graham could you put this advice on CT.com as well? Dirkz we have the numbers and emails for IW in several threads but personally I don't find even head office any use so am grateful for Graham's intervention. Crafty customers would be very happy for this too!

Well, the obvious solution is the publish the geographic number for customer services.

It really annoys me when companies expect customers to call a premium rate number for customer services. It gives out a very bad image.

Thank you so much, very useful information!

Next time you have a complaint to make and you get no where with the customer service line.

Why not call them direct on the main switchboard ?

Explain the situation to the receptionist that answers the phone, and see where it gets you.

Remember the person that answers the phone is just a receptionist so if you are nice to them they will be nice back, and direct your call to someone who can help.

Plus you are also taking the issue to their door instead of posting it on this forum, where IW may or may not read.

The number is 01733 316206

This number is part of a larger range of number owned by IW by changeing the last 2 digits you get different departments / employees. Maybe we could build a directory of who we get whilst random calling the numbers.

Dont forget be nice, to the person on the other end of the phone and see where you get.

Post your success story here after you have called them. Or just say thanks.

Maybe this should be a sticky.

I found that ideal world customer services were just fobbing me off with a problem I was having, so I rang this number. I explained the problem and then got put threw to customer relations. The lady I spoke to was so helpful and sorted the problem out for me straight away. Thank you for putting this information out there :grin::grin:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

Ideal Shopping Direct 01733 316200 Switchboard
Ideal World 01733 860534 Put's you through to UK based Customer Services
ideal world shopping chanel 01733 316200 switch board and ask for customer realations. english and get things sorted
Ideal World TV 01733 316200 Ask to be put through to customer services.
Ideal World TV Shopping 01733 860534
Ideal World/Create&Craft 01733 860534

Latest posts

Back