Mahenge Spinel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I thought this was a lovely colour and could have bought several pieces. However, realising the addition of £5.95 P&P per item put me off I'm afraid:sad:

PS Like the new site

Last edited:
Well here's some good news for you, PinkSapphire.

Most of the Mahenge spinel items that were on air are currently available at the same price or in many cases significantly CHEAPER in the fixed price shop on the website, and TJC currently have free p&p on web items.

So zoom in there and grab yourself a bargain!

I was too busy to watch yesterday PS, but the p+p per item does put me off buying from TJC (and the too big ring sizes), such a shame really, because they have lovely things. They do a combined p+p when they have their special days, so why can't they do it all the time?

I should have mentioned that, when you check out your order, it will appear to add p&p, but this will be taken off when your order is processed (as confirmed to me over the telephone when I rang customer services).

Also please note that the free p&p applies only to fixed price and falling auction web items, and not to TV items bought via the web.

Earrings are always top of the list for me, found the huggy hoops I liked but the posts looked really thick. Already have one pair of TJC earrings that are painful to put on so resisted the temptation. Had delivery of pink topaz and rubellite PR set turn up while I was looking so my cravings satisfied for another few days!!

I have the most beautiful Mahenge Spinel (bought months ago not from TJC).

In smaller sizes, the Mahenges should be neon pink - and I mean neon! In larger sizes they veer towards red. A good Mahenge will also fluoresce in sunlight and under UV light. The prices have risen steadily over the past few months and a lot of the material I'm now seeing is much less neon. Make sure if you get one that it screams "p i n k"

Chizz - some of the prices on the website have gone up a bit since this morning! Glad I placed my order when I did...

Glad you said that, I'm sure the hoop earrings were £19.95 on TV early yesterday, they were £29.95 on the web which rather cancelled out the free postage!!:mysmilie_503:

I'm pretty sure they were £19.99 on the web originally... like I say, it's a chizz!

Latest posts

Back