Today's Blockbusters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
As promised, here's today's delivery, prices shown do not include a 15% discount

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UWT7224&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9 £31.49
Absolutely beautiful, I'm not wearing it at the moment but haven't put it away as I keep fondling and looking at it (yeah, yeah - I do mean the pendant). It really needs a photie, wish I could give you one. The paint is sparkly and gorgeous and this graphic just cannot do it justice. Mine's very similar to this, rather like a very swirly abstract peacock. Meesh - did you go ahead with yours?

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UNT0065&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9 £49.32
I wasn't sure about this, but took a chance as it was certainly a bargain goldwise. It's fabulous, very rich but not as gaudy as it might have been. The amethyst is a very pretty cut and a lovely deep colour. Take off about £7 discount, and another fabulous deal to compete with the blue zircon.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UTE6782&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9 £149.82
I can't quite decide on this. It's definitely a looker but lacking in substance for me, as you're probably aware by now, I do like me big chunks of stuff. A very elegant ring and 6g gold sounds good, but actually spread a little thin on such a wide band. No doubt the price is fair, though not spectacular and I do start to tremble at £100 and above. If returning things was easy for me this would definitely go back, hopefully I can steel myself to ask some poor soul to queue up in the faraway Post Office for me.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UEF9930&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9 £101.64
Tia, this is gorgeous. Again, I wish I could give you a photie. Lovely rich purple little amethyst bubbles, surrounding a lovely very pale grey semi-transparent moonstone (not a strange shaped bottle of milk as the graphic suggests). Even the teeny diamonds are making their presence felt. Again, by the time you take off about £15 discount, a great deal for £85ish.

So I'm generally pleased, but it will only be a bargain package if I can get the sapphire returned (it would probably be easier if I didn't like it at all). Ring sitting in jewellery box -v- asking someone the favour and having over £100 back in the bank. Now who haven't I asked for anything lately? :mysmilie_506: xxxxx

Another great haul Argey, shame the yellow sapphire is not rocking your world but the others have definatly made up for it x

Nice big looks there Arge!

No, I didn't go ahead with the Murano Pendant. Wish I had now after hearing your review but I had a reality check and asked myself how often it would get worn (which wouldn't have been a lot).

In terms of the sapphire ring Arge, I would definitely return it. If your "wobble" point is £100 and this is almost £150 and you don't LOVE it then back it must go. You seem to have too many concerns about it anyway and it won't give you pleasure if you keep it.

I ordered the Murano pendant after you pointed it out Argey, but sent it back. I can understand that you love it, but it just wasn't for me - quite large and heavy, colours too bright and it just didn't feel right.
I did think about keeping it because in theory I felt I should like it, but must admit I've not regretted sending it back at all, so I agree with Meesh, if you're not sure about the ring, it's an expensive mistake to make.

Great to hear that "our" ring :) is such a beauty....!! i haven't gone for it myself as yet but I a tempted by the blue version of it
For me it is the favourite of your haul.
i like murano jewellery, but personnally not that keen on this combination colour.
Enjoy it!

That's a lovely haul, argey. I love the moonstone in particular. I'm with you on the sapphire though - doesn't rock my boat either.

N xxx

Wow Argey, whoever gets to go to the post office had better have a lend of the posties trolley!! What a haul! I love the moonstone and amethyst ring and the murano pendant best, really interesting and unusual..enjoy wering the keepers xxx

Latest posts

Back