Getting worse: Is it me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I think the sit ups are getting worse. There are very few bargains to be had, and even more tat being sold.
'The hard sell' has gone up a notch... Delboy would be right at home with his suitcase and most of the 'presenters' have no idea what they are talking about.

Peter Simon treats us all as if we are morons...'Int that luvly!'.... 'All the girls are in with their phones, they want this. There's more coming into the studio now' ... Your getting this for less than we paid for it' 'All the magazines are talking about my Monday Club'

At least Peter Sherlock still does his spot tongue in cheek.

We have turn Paul Becque off. He needs medication for goodness sake.

Do the top brass not know that we know Tommy and Kate is their own brand and are certainly NOT top designers?

We seem to be watching the channels les and less, and have noticed that more and more of their goods are turning up on market stalls... particularly those wash balls.

Ive seen many of their items in shops like QD, poundstretcher and toys 'r' us !

This is what I have seen in those shops;

QD - Dancing santa, dancing snowman, Cougar tool set and car jump starter.
Toys 'r' us - Wireless keyboard, paints, MP4 players, cameras and Keyboard
Poundstretcher - Singing santa, Washballs and suitcases.

But when Paul Becque says he lives Bid tv, he actually does! Lots of his stuff is from bid tv!

I have to agree about Peter Simon saying "You're getting this for less than we paid for it" very annoying, but I have noticed other presenters saying this aswell. Also I think you could get a lot of the costume jewellery cheaper elsewhere. Other than that I quite like these channels, although I don't buy that much.

In my opinion Mark Ryes is another one with his "pocket size prices" and the "that's why people trust us that's why they keep coming back for more" spiel. A lot of producers are on twitter along with Ryes and the producers acknowledge that most of the stuff they sell is tat. Becque is forever on facebook telling people of the "bargains" to be had. It also annoys me when Peter Simon gets customers names wrong.

They started off with a lot of tat IMO but did seem to get a bit better and had quite a few brand names especially in the kitchen. I know I bought a couple of the small induction hobs a lot cheaper from Bid than the one from QVC but just lately most of the stuff is what you get from Poundland without the £8.00 postage.

Latest posts

Back