MyFreeBingoMoney

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi

I was wondering if there are any members of shopping telly, who have purchased MyFreeBingoMoney from Idealworld, and are having trouble registering, with BingoHero, as I am having trouble, with sorting with instructions from ideal world,

This is my first ever purchase with Ideal World

Jason Drury

seems like a con to me just go through Quidco and you can get the same offers + cashback, thats all they are doing and keeping the cashback themselves

seems like a con to me just go through Quidco and you can get the same offers + cashback, thats all they are doing and keeping the cashback themselves

They appear to have some unique offers that aren't available elsewhere. It's not a complete con, but not far from it in my opinion.

I've been to a few pub bingo evenings. Great laugh: pay a fiver that goes to charity or some local good cause; everyone gets drunk and ends up not knowing what they're suppose to be doing At the end of the evening you may be lucky enough to have won a donated prize of a T-towel or a mug! :clapping:

I've played some freebie online bingo, but it does seem a bit sad to sit at home alone and watch numbers being ticked off on the screen.

Latest posts

Back